Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my father-in-law Soterios. He has been for some time now on the ICU and it seems like today we got word that his health is declining rapidly.... He suffered a second stroke and he is having seizures. The doctors are not at all hopeful at this point and it seems that it is a matter of time...:( :( :(

I am away from my family as I am visiting my folks in Greece. I will be flying out of Greece on Thursday pls keep me also in your prayers for a safe trip home.

Thanks all!! :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Colleen1
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is one lousy week; my mother-in-law is also in rapidly declining, serously bad health. It's either weeks or days for her left. May the Lord, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, protect, bless, and draw near both our inlaws and grant them final salvation while comforting everyone involved....Thanks be to God for our Saviour Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for my father-in-law Soterios. He has been for some time now on the ICU and it seems like today we got word that his health is declining rapidly.... He suffered a second stroke and he is having seizures. The doctors are not at all hopeful at this point and it seems that it is a matter of time...:( :( :(

I am away from my family as I am visiting my folks in Greece. I will be flying out of Greece on Thursday pls keep me also in your prayers for a safe trip home.

Thanks all!! :hug::hug::hug:
Prayers for Soterios and you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers. I just got back to the States safe and sound. My FIL is still at the ICU and critical ill with very little hope for survival. He is a fighter and all but the doctors are not giving us but a few days.

Please continue to pray that God's will be done at this point and our family. We have extended our vacation time for another week..

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your prayers. I just got back to the States safe and sound. My FIL is still at the ICU and critical ill with very little hope for survival. He is a fighter and all but the doctors are not giving us but a few days.

Please continue to pray that God's will be done at this point and our family. We have extended our vacation time for another week..

Lord have mercy!

Continued prayers. Take care.

Upvote 0