✟22,558.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me and my family

I ask for the prayer that God fulfils these following bible verses to me and all of my family members

“Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”” ‭‭[John‬ ‭8:11‬ ‭‬‬]

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ]

“Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.”
‭‭[John‬ ‭14‬:‭23‬]

“But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬]

“I will manifest myself to him.”
[‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭21‬ ‭]

“Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.”

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭6:10]‬

“Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me through Your righteousness. May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word;”

‭‭[Psalms‬ ‭119:40-41‬ ‭‬]

‬‬ “One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.”

[‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:4‬] ‭

Also Please pray that me and all of my family members(father,mother,little sister, grandparents, maternal grandparents,dog) to know the Jesus and Gospel and the truth by Spirit of God and accept the Gospel and Jesus christ and believe in Jesus christ. and not to give up on Jesus christ and faith at any situation and repent of all our sins and be free from all our sins and be forgiven all our sins by Jesus. And that me and all of my family members(father,mother,little sister, grandparents, maternal grandparents,dog) to go to heaven surely.

Let the kingdom and righteousness of God be the sure possession of each of us. As you said, please make the result be true freedom, eternal life, everlasting peace, quietness and confidence. - “The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.”

‭‭[Isaiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬]

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I ask for the prayer that God fulfils these following bible verses to me and all of my family members

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ]

“Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.”

“But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”

“Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me through Your righteousness. May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word;”

‬‬ “One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.”

Also Please pray that me and all of my family members(father,mother,little sister, grandparents, maternal grandparents,dog) to know the Jesus and Gospel and the truth by Spirit of God and accept the Gospel and Jesus christ and believe in Jesus christ. and not to give up on Jesus christ and faith at any situation and repent of all our sins and be free from all our sins and be forgiven all our sins by Jesus. And that me and all of my family members(father,mother,little sister, grandparents, maternal grandparents,dog) to go to heaven surely.

Let the kingdom and righteousness of God be the sure possession of each of us. As you said, please make the result be true freedom, eternal life, everlasting peace, quietness and confidence. - “The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.”

God bless you and I pray for you and your family and that God blesses you with the full knowledge and revelation of His word and that you received your petition in knowledge and wisdom.

For Jesus is our Righiouness - we are already righteous because of HIM

For Jesus is our Peace - we have Peace in Christ Jesus so we believe, and we rest. I pray, God help our unbelief - HE WILL DO IT.

For Jesus ascended far above principalities and powers - He said it is finished. Satan has been cast out, therefore, He will cast out evil out of our lives. God will put satan under our feet shortly. That's a promise spoken to the Church in God's word - the gospel. It is already done - we wait on it by God's grace.

We are already sitting in God's Kingdom with Christ. Ephesians 2:6, "And hath raise us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly place in Christ Jesus. Christ is in us, and we are in Him. Every situation, trouble, and persecution in our lives, He is over. He said, all Power is in my hands. Jesus prayed to God to not take us out of the world, but to deliver us from evil. God will honor Jesus's prayer for us.

It's not us trying to achieve, but believing the truth in Jesus who has already achieved for us - everything.

The Lord said do you believe? I say, I believe Lord, but help my unbelief.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying for you and your family,

The Lord bless you, and keep you.

The Lord make his face to shine on you,
and be gracious to you.

The Lord lift up his face toward you,
and give you peace.

Numbers 6

Upvote 0