The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
(added additional rules at bottom of post!)

Most of you are probably familiar with the website FreeRice.
You can donate rice to help fight world hunger by answering questions about vocabulary, chemistry, geography, math, other languages, and many other subjects. 10 grains of rice are donated for each correct answer.

I recently pledged to donate 300 grains per day for the month of June. That's just answering 30 questions a day, should only take a few minutes, not a big deal. I'd like to challenge you to do the same.

I set up this pledge at 'I will donate 300 grains of rice each day on freerice.com for the month of June' - PledgeBank. If you will match my donation and sign this pledge I will give you 3,000 blessings, just like that. Please do your best to fulfill your promise. Doubling up for a week before you go on vacation or something is completely acceptable.

My goal is to get 50 people to do this. This will add up to 9,000 grains donated per person, and 459,000 all together. It takes 19,200 grains of rice to feed a person for a day. This donation will feed someone for 24 days. That's enough to save a life.

Please post on this thread once you have signed the pledge. Happy donating!

new additional rules:
10 blessings for every 100 that you donate. Doesn't have to be part of the pledge or anything. 300 blessing max for each day, which would be 3000 grains donated. Just post your totals here, please be honest!

Last edited:

DancingwiththeAngels

May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks,:wave: I'll try to do some more tomorrow, but I don't really want to sign a pledge on this.

I understand, but your 3000 donated is already 10 days worth of donations, you're a third of the way through! if you do this three times you'll be done, and have 3000 blessings instead of 900....

Upvote 0

DancingwiththeAngels

May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.