Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Has anybody felt like their plants have told them things telepathically/psychically?

Some shamans claim that the plants actually taught their ancestors how to use them as medicine which is interesting.

I would like to think my plants can tell me things. I certainly need their help, because I am new to gardening. I've nearly killed them a few times already by being inept. LOL

Last edited:

cloudyday2

Generic Theist
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Here is a blurb for a book "The Secret Teachings of Plants" by Buhner:
All ancient and indigenous peoples insisted their knowledge of plant medicines came from the plants themselves and not through trial-and-error experimentation. Less well known is that many Western peoples made this same assertion.
The Secret Teachings of Plants

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Here is a blurb for a book "The Secret Teachings of Plants" by Buhner:

The Secret Teachings of Plants

Though I believe the cure has always existed before the illness but is directed by divine inspiration.
Example,

I was listening to missionary once,
he told of how when with some tribe was invited to a feast of some sort.

The menu was not what one could be enthusiastic about,

on the contrary,

he however sat down with them and somehow managed to eat of what was offered.

Which after a while gave him much stomach pain he had to excuse himself.

He wandered on a track in the forest and came to a tree,

and he picked some of it's leaves and ate them,

after a while the stomach pains dissappeared.

Reactions: cloudyday2
Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,309.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Has anybody felt like their plants have told them things telepathically/psychically?

Some shamans claim that the plants actually taught their ancestors how to use them as medicine which is interesting.

I would like to think my plants can tell me things. I certainly need their help, because I am new to gardening. I've nearly killed them a few times already by being inept. LOL
Within the spiritual community that I'm tied to there are a number of folks who listen to what plants have to say. I'm quite sure that your plants are telling you how to not kill them. The trick is knowing how to listen. The indigenous people who still live in the old ways know how to listen to plants AND animals.

Reactions: cloudyday2
Upvote 0

cloudyday2

Generic Theist
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Within the spiritual community that I'm tied to there are a number of folks who listen to what plants have to say. I'm quite sure that your plants are telling you how to not kill them. The trick is knowing how to listen. The indigenous people who still live in the old ways know how to listen to plants AND animals.
I guess plants need telepathy more than animals or humans, because they cannot bite me on the ankle (for example - like my cat does when he has decided I need to bring out the feather toy).

I had a dream several days ago that I had used enough fertilizer and if used any more fertilizer it would hurt my plants. It seemed to be simply an idea that I recalled having while sleeping after I awakened rather than being part of a dream narrative. I recall seeing myself in my dream watering the plants with some water/fertilizer solution and feeling that it would harm them. I like to think that my plants were telling me this telepathically, but I suppose there are more mundane explanations. Or there are even more spiritual explanations as @Robban mentioned earlier. For example, maybe God told me I need to stop the fertilizer before I hurt my plants again.

Upvote 0