Florida
✟25,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I LOVE houseplants. I also keep some in my patio in the back of my house. Does anyone want to join/start a plant club?
DF7021BF-6845-4FD3-B9CC-91CE402985D1.gif

I would love to be able to exchange tips and advice. For example, how to keep an alocasia polly happy?! Mine seem to be doing much better in my bathroom because of the humidity. My house seems to be so dry, which is good of course (perfect levels in my opinion of 40-60% humidity) but plants love humidity. And I don’t know how I feel about going the extra mile and getting a humidifier just for the plants, I have enough on my chores list :tearsofjoy:

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I LOVE houseplants. I also keep some in my patio in the back of my house. Does anyone want to join/start a plant club?
View attachment 309142

I would love to be able to exchange tips and advice. For example, how to keep an alocasia polly happy?! Mine seem to be doing much better in my bathroom because of the humidity. My house seems to be so dry, which is good of course (perfect levels in my opinion of 40-60% humidity) but plants love humidity. And I don’t know how I feel about going the extra mile and getting a humidifier just for the plants, I have enough on my chores list :tearsofjoy:
There is, “The House Plant Club,” in Facebook with 2.3k members.

Reactions: TatiG
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You’ll have better luck in topic specific forums. There are several devoted to the subject online. Search for gardening forums and you’ll see them.

~bella
Have you got any house plants Bella?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. I’ve had herbs in the past. But no houseplants. I imagine you have a few.
Yes I do. I try not to go overboard though. I find herbs difficult to grow indoors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TatiG

Nov 17, 2021
Florida
✟25,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
  • Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums