Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Where in the world do you get the 160,000 number from? I don't find that plausible, considering in 2017 they performed over 335,000 breast exams? They also do PAP smears, diagnose and treat STDs, including HIV, and birth control. They also give vaccines. You don't know how many lives they save.

I got it from an article I read. Yes they do all those things. We KNOW how many lives they take. You don't know how many they save. Just tell me how many lives they saved with the breast exams. Once you do that then perhaps you can prove me wrong. Until then I can make the claim based upon the raw data.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I got it from an article I read. Yes they do all those things. We KNOW how many lives they take. You don't know how many they save. Just tell me how many lives they saved with the breast exams. Once you do that then perhaps you can prove me wrong. Until then I can make the claim based upon the raw data.

An article you read?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WND decrying "the Left" redefining words when the Conservisphere has redefined "the Left", "leftist" etc. to the point where they are meaning less in political discourse is the height of irony.
Is World Nut Daily still around?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No , it's not. A few tissues is not a fully developed baby.

And even if it was, we already know how much the pro-birth crowd cares for the already born... #chuckitinacage

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.