Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The funding effort, launched by Planned Parenthood Votes, clocks in at more than triple what the group spent during the last presidential election year and eight times what it spent during the 2018 midterms -- a telling sign of Planned Parenthood's anticipated full court press in the coming election after recent state and federal efforts to curtail reproductive rights including abortion.

Planned Parenthood launches $45 million program to elect candidates backing reproductive rights - CNNPolitics

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
The funding effort, launched by Planned Parenthood Votes, clocks in at more than triple what the group spent during the last presidential election year and eight times what it spent during the 2018 midterms -- a telling sign of Planned Parenthood's anticipated full court press in the coming election after recent state and federal efforts to curtail reproductive rights including abortion.

Planned Parenthood launches $45 million program to elect candidates backing reproductive rights - CNNPolitics
I guess this is good news for the Dems.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

There is much more at stake here than we might tend to imagine at first.

Please take a look at posts #2, 3, 4 and 6:

Did going bankrupt in 1991 prepare Donald Trump for the office of President?

I am dumping this in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum immediately but ........ I believe that there is really something to this that needs to be understood if we pro-life Christians would really like to get at the heart and core of why so many women feel pressured into choosing to have an abortion........

When did Roe vs Wade occur?
That would be 1973.

Did Canada's then Prime Minister in 1974 get convinced or pressured into what could be argued was perhaps the greatest error made by a Canadian P. M. in this last century?

Ms. Betty Krawczyk's article seems to be completely accurate from what i have read about this:

Betty Krawczyk:

BETTY'S EARLY EDITION: HOW PIERRE TRUDEAU TURNED US INTO DEBT SLAVES

Here is one of the major reasons why Canadian women feel pressured into having an abortion. They feel that our economic situation leaves them with really no choice other than to take the risk of living in relative poverty along with their child. This situation has been forced on them and we need to be more well informed about this.

After P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau's colossal error here is how the national debt of
Canada spiraled out of control:

canada-public-debt.jpg

I could be incorrect.... this is only a theory.......
but it is amazing how many of the extreme wealthy feel that it is beneficial if more poor women feel pressured into choosing to have an abortion....... but they market this idea as freedom to choose........

The Public-Debt Problem

My guess is that he was pressured into doing this so that the same thing could be
arranged in the USA:

us-public-debt-graphic.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Trump is going to spend a billion. His campaign will spend a billion dollars this year.

I dont hear you complain about that

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

What’s the problem? I thought corporations using their money to influence our elections was just another form of free speech?

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is going to spend a billion. His campaign will spend a billion dollars this year.

Maybe it's because Trump isn't a Democrat (or at least not right now while he's pretending to be a Republican), so the amount of money he spends obviously doesn't count. But if he was a Democratic President, then it's more likely it would be a problem and we would hear a huffy fuss about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

And how much of that billion will be spent at Trump venues, funneling campaign dollars to Donald's pockets? Even worse, how much other Republican campaign money will be spent at Trump venues personally benefiting Donald?

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟836,995.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Please post about any illegal donations, or any from foreign countries (as we have now learned to look for since 2016, especially through the NRA).

Also, I have an additional questions. How much are the organizations opposed to Planned Parenthood spending?
=======
My personal opinion is that in the next decade, states will be allowed to make all 2nd and 3rd term abortions illegal or, any very least, impossible without a court order.

Upvote 0