Planned Parenthood is in Deep Trouble With the Law.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By rendering the clinic unable to provide abortions. At least delaying the "murder" you claim is taking place there. If you had found your self in Rwanda during the genocide would you have refrained from intervening because you could not stop all the killing?
There are laws in place that protect abortion clinics from protesters obstructing the clinic.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't hold that abortion is morally equivalent with murder.
But surely you view SOME killings as equivalent to murder.

So, what are you doing to stop them?

Or in other words, if you found yourself caught up in a situation like the Ruandan Genocide, would you

A: Grab the nearest gun and start shooting the bad guys
B: Risk your life protecting and evacuating civilians
or C: get out of there as fast as possible and save your own hide.

And if your answer is A or B, congratulations, you are far braver than most human beings, including me.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are laws in place that protect abortion clinics from protesters obstructing the clinic.
The murder of children isn't sufficient justification to defy unjust laws?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But surely you view SOME killings as equivalent to murder.

I live near a large city which will likely have a homicide in the next week or so, I have zero hope of being where that happens even if I set out to be there and do something about it. However I know for certain there will be abortions preformed at numerous clinics in that same city tomorrow and its not a great feat to disable electrical or water supplies to those buildings rendering them inoperable for a while.

Or in other words, if you found yourself caught up in a situation like the Ruandan Genocide, would you

A: Grab the nearest gun and start shooting the bad guys
B: Risk your life protecting and evacuating civilians
or C: get out of there as fast as possible and save your own hide.
I like to think of my self as a person who takes morality seriously and would have to step forward and do someone. I cannot say for sure as I have never encountered such a situation.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like to think of my self as a person who takes morality seriously and would have to step forward and do someone. I cannot say for sure as I have never encountered such a situation.
Said some guy on the internet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

badatusernames

Nov 14, 2017
US
✟22,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm against abortion, but this witch hunt against Planned Parenthood has got to be stopped. I was appalled when I first saw those videos, however, I quickly learned that they had been debunked and the people behind it were facing legal charges. Every report, story, article, etc. that has ever come out about PP selling aborted fetal tissue has been fact-checked and proven false.

I'm also confused how the committee found this out considering it's been disbanded for almost a year.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is NO justification for taking the life of an innocent child, legal, civil, criminal. All those involved are guilty of murder and/or accomplices to murder, I don't care what Roe v. Wade ruled. It was a blasphemous ruling, flying in the face of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
There is NO justification for taking the life of an innocent child, legal, civil, criminal. All those involved are guilty of murder and/or accomplices to murder, I don't care what Roe v. Wade ruled. It was a blasphemous ruling, flying in the face of God.
Your country still is a secular country and if something is blasphemous or not holds no baring on its legality.

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The same god who, if you believe the bible, ordered the deaths of children and infants and pregnant women. I'm willing to bet you will find some way to justify that!

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Locate the clinic offering abortions nearest to him and physically disable the building or prevent people from entering it so as to stop the murder they allege is being committed there.

"Speaking out" is like writing letter to the editor during the Rwandan genocide decrying the immorality of the slaughter happening on your door step.
"Change your mind or I will cut your head off" is generally the way that Islamists carry out their arguments.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0