Planned Parenthood is in Deep Trouble With the Law.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You mean, flying in the face of your personal view of what god is.

But you don't live in a theocracy. Your personal view of what god is, is irrelevant when it comes to politics.

It isn't just about God either. It's about good and evil,
life and death, and how we treat the most defenseless
among us. When the womb is no longer safe, there is
no safety anywhere, and we will be judged accordingly.
Every person knows it, regardless of religion or none:
cosmic justice or karma or God's wrath. It's coming.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It isn't just about God either. It's about good and evil, life and death, and how we treat the most defenseless among us. When the womb is no longer safe, there is

Right, right..... there will be more hurricanes and tornado's and earthquakes because abortion is legal! Uhu!

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It wasn't meant to. The bolded part was meant to show some od the aspects of sex education that is leading to a reduction in abortion. People are no longer ignorant of what unborn life means. That is a real education.

The article was to give context to some of the other changes going on with young people. It is far more than learning how to put on a condom.
Abortions were going down because they Can get BC better. Get fixed.I hope Conservatives dont screw that up. Sex Education help letting young people know. They can prevent pregnancy. If they can find away to get BC. Like I say they need to add to sex education. As for an ultrasound. It just means if you don't abort, or you can't give your baby up for adoption. You will have to deal with this problem. 18 plus years night mare.Even with adoptions. Some adopted Grown ups rather have been aborted. So birth mothers and adoptive Parents have to deal with that.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then worry about your self and let other people worry about them selves.As for planned parenthood . They will be investigated for selling tissue sales. Since The video was heavily edited. And Texas found no wrong doing. I expect the same for this investigation. I don't even think there sound be anymore investagating .Since the tape was found it to be a lie.

Upvote 0

PreviouslySeeking...

May 9, 2017
Seattle
✟85,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married

The "womb" has never been safe. Historians have found records of laws addressing abortion that predate your Christ. Women have found abortions necessary since they have found themselves to be pregnant when they didn't want to be.

The difference between now and then is we have the ability to make it relatively safe and rare.

I do not understand why Christians act as if our world is sinking into depravity. If anything, our world has been sluggishly improving.

If your God had the benchmark you are supposing He does, we wouldn't exist because the world would have burned centuries ago.

Upvote 0