Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is interesting. I don't know much about the validity of Planet X. If it was coming close to us in October and the size of Neptune, we should be able to see it ... thousands of astronomers in the southern hemisphere would and they would blow the whistle wouldn't they? "Here it is"! And it would be front page. But, so far, it's treated as myth. The excuse for it being in a south pole path and staying there is quite odd since the earth revolves around the sun and just by it's rotation, changes the view and locations of all the planets and stars does it not? To maintain a location directly outward from the south pole is like a planet with the will of it's own playing hide and seek. However, if God wanted to hide this from us, He could. He is sovereign, so if He orchestrated this event, He would cause the planet to take this unseen, evasive path.
I would like to know how David Meide can forecast an arrival date? He has to have precise location and then speed and path of this system.
What I do know for certain is that on 9-23-17, Rev. 12:1 prophecy will unfold. We'll see.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have been reading about Nibiru since I started on the internet in 1999. But it seems no closer now than it was then. I am not saying it isn't there mind you.But, IF it is there, it should be disclosed during the upcoming eclipse when the sun should be darkened. That is just my opinion.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I have been reading about Nibiru since I started on the internet in 1999. But it seems no closer now than it was then. I am not saying it isn't there mind you.But, IF it is there, it should be disclosed during the upcoming eclipse when the sun should be darkened. That is just my opinion.

I agree with you and also with what Ronald said. If there was anything to Nibiru, we should have seen something that big. But God could certainly hide it from us until the right time if He needed to.

One of the links from the OP was interesting. This thing about the convergences of 33. It's not something I can figure out. It seems to have a relationship with something else, the Bible's use of thirds. 333+333=666. At the 6th trumpet a third of mankind will be killed. Two thirds, 666, will be spared. I find this area where 420 days, a third of 1260, are marked out of the last 1260 days between a conjunction and an eclipse.

A string of coincidences all include the number 33.

"When the eclipse begins on August 21, the sunrise will be dark, just as Isaiah predicts," he says. "The Moon involved is called a black moon. These occur about every 33 months. In the Bible, the divine name of Elohim appears 33 times in Genesis.

"The eclipse will start in Lincoln Beach, Oregon – the 33rd state – and end on the 33rd degree of Charleston, South Carolina. Such a solar eclipse has not occurred since 1918, which is 99 years – or 33 times three."

33 days after the US' total solar eclipse - on the 23 September - the stars will align just as the book of Revelation says they will before the world ends.

-Eclipse enters through the 33rd state
-Eclipse exits at the 33rd latitude by Charleston
-Eclipse occurs 33 days out from the Great Sign of Revelation 12

The great city was split into three parts, split into thirds.

It feels spooky, like there's something there that can almost be figured out . Like an idea on the tip of your tongue.

Planet X and the Great American Eclipses

Will the 2017 solar eclipse cause a secret planet called 'Nibiru' to destroy Earth next month?

This must be some of the "weird stuff" that gives that girl from the other thread a headache. Now it's giving me a headache. :)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This must be some of the "weird stuff" that gives that girl from the other thread a headache. Now it's giving me a headache. :)
LOL!^_^ Just be sure you have your lamp full of oil...just in case. And have extra. :)

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

IT REALLY SAYS

Aug 9, 2017
florida
✟18,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The problem with thinking 12:1 is going to happen is this:

This is the birth of Christ, we should know this from verse 5 which clearly stats:
1. Rule with a rod.of iron - only Christ rev 19:15
2. Caught up to God and His (Jesus) throne

The dragon represents herods efforts to kill Jesus..
from verse 6 on is Israel just after the city is surrounded and they are to flee to the wilderness where for the last 3.5 years God will protect them.... regrafting the isrealites thru christ.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wasn't that supposed to happen in
and 2015?
Just in my lifetime, I've survived 5 apocalypses? Lil overrated if you ask me.
Yes there have been many miscalculations. The problem with unbelief though is one of these days, somebody is going to be right.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes there have been many miscalculations. The problem with unbelief though is one of these days, somebody is going to be right.
I'll talk to you on September 23rd.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The problem with thinking 12:1 is going to happen is this:

This is the birth of Christ, we should know this from verse 5 which clearly stats:
1. Rule with a rod.of iron - only Christ rev 19:15
2. Caught up to God and His (Jesus) throne

The dragon represents herods efforts to kill Jesus..
from verse 6 on is Israel just after the city is surrounded and they are to flee to the wilderness where for the last 3.5 years God will protect them.... regrafting the isrealites thru christ.

Greeting IRS, and welcome to the forum.

I agree, the true to life story is historical. But the manifestation of the great sign "in heaven", seems almost to be as a secondary specification like a hieroglyphic representation of the historical events written in the sky.

I wonder if people are concerned.

There may be more on the way:

"And another sign appeared in heaven:
behold, a great red dragon,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I'll talk to you on September 23rd.

I can't say what I think is going to happen. And I'd rather not say that nothing will happen on the 23rd, in case this thing IS from God. I'd rather not be found on the wrong end of that deal.

But having said that, and for various other reasons, I think this is it and we are here. It's after Jupiter leaves the body of Virgo and is joined in a conjunction with Venus on the middle weekend of November that I find more concerning. The last seven weeks of this year.

What Jesus said about for then there will be "great tribulation", such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

That means this segment of time is forced to be of no greater duration than the time that Noah spent in the ark. 370/371 days, either one will work. Because they are measured from a "darkened sun" that will first be seen at a certain time at one location of the planet on a Saturday, and conclude at another part of the planet on Sunday at another hour.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Well we have seen so many signs in the sky recently. I think our Father is telling us something, but what?

I agree. It seems like too much to be a coincidence. And it's scary because we're too close. We don't have long to wait.

My thought is just to keep on the watch, like what Jesus said.

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.​

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree. It seems like too much to be a coincidence. And it's scary because we're too close. We don't have long to wait.

My thought is just to keep on the watch, like what Jesus said.

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.​
Yes. And lots of people think not. Lord Jesus said He would come when people think not.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes. And lots of people think not. Lord Jesus said He would come when people think not.
I think the bottom line is, does it matter?
Just live your life with Christ as your focus, and when the day comes that you die, or some planet crashes into ours, we'll go to Heaven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think the bottom line is, does it matter?
Just live your life with Christ as your focus, and when the day comes that you die, or some planet crashes into ours, we'll go to Heaven.
That IS the bottom line.:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

Imagine if it were on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. People would be so busy, so distracted, it would be the last thing on most of their minds.

This is tricky, I think it ties in with the thief day. A smart guy last weekend mentioned something about Paul drawing from Job.

"You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

"If the master of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into.

"The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy,
and in the night is as a thief.

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape

I think this is bad news. It makes me think that it's not the JUST the surprise attributes of the "thief", He can also come to kill and destroy.

"and in the night is as a thief.

Upvote 0

IT REALLY SAYS

Aug 9, 2017
florida
✟18,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Imagine if it were on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. People would be so busy, so distracted, it would be the last thing on most of their minds.

This is tricky, I think it ties in with the thief day. A smart guy last weekend mentioned something about Paul drawing from Job.

"You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

"If the master of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into.
.​

OR the 10 virgins to Christ become 5 unwise when the master is delayed and 5 fall away AND then the tribulation master comes and 5 are not ready....​

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

OR the 10 virgins to Christ become 5 unwise when the master is delayed and 5 fall away AND then the tribulation master comes and 5 are not ready....​

Yeah!. I think it will be just that sudden, witn no one paying any attention or everyone sleeping.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
[quoe]Dave Watchman said:
............This must be some of the "weird stuff" that gives that girl from the other thread a headache. Now it's giving me a headache. :)[/quote]
LOL!^_^
Just be sure you have your lamp full of oil...just in case. And have extra. :)
And a tinfoil hat..

images
images

Upvote 0