Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First, I dont believe the dollar will be replaced with bitcoin...ever. She gave her opinion and that's mine. That's just silly talk, she sounds like she's selling something, not sharing valid information.

Yes, tanking the U.S. economy via COVID hysteria has definitely already tanked the dollar as being the worlds largest reserve currency, of course that's what other nations are desirous of, and the worse our economy gets the more people will move away from the dollar. In October the dollar already lost it's top spot to the Euro.

In June the dollar was trading @ 96, by September it was down to 94, today it's at 89..

With Biden taking office and planning to instigate more lockdowns, I don't see much good on that front by the end of 2021 with it decreasing like this... and I do figure people will start jumping ship and move further away from the dollar.

China is poised to be the third largest reserve currency by 2030, and if our dollar keeps dipping we will absolutely lose our place to China sooner rather than later if we don't do some serious work to boost our economy, like yesterday, and Biden's a sellout. He won't do what's necessary to save us from this hysteria that's destroying the economy.

but yeah, I didn't get any further than that in the video. I don't get into conspiracy theories much, and bitcoin is trash. Great for black markets and little else.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
First, I dont believe the dollar will be replaced with bitcoin...ever.
You're right. Bitcoin will likely only be around for a little while longer. The goal of the people selling it is to get more of the American dollars used to buy it. That says everything.

She's right that the government would rather have more control of the currency (Bitcoin does the opposite). She's also right that electronic/digital management of currency is the way to do it, rather than physical cash. We're already pretty far along that path, but I'm not convinced that an epidemic like this is the lynch pin.

Her reference to injections, in general, as a method of changing our "operating system" is without explanation. I won't say it's impossible for an injection to change our nature, but she needs to be more specific with an accusation like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟746,824.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You're right. Bitcoin will likely only be around for a little while longer. The goal of the people selling it is to get more of the American dollars used to buy it. That says everything.

She's right that the government would rather have more control of the currency (Bitcoin does the opposite). She's also right that electronic/digital management of currency is the way to do it, rather than physical cash. We're already pretty far along that path, but I'm not convinced that an epidemic like this is the lynch pin.

So also didn't commit to bitcoin, just mentioned it.

Her reference to injections, in general, as a method of changing our "operating system" is without explanation. I won't say it's impossible for an injection to change our nature, but she needs to be more specific with an accusation like that.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟746,824.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Upvote 0

Emmabecker

Feb 27, 2021
Manila City Philippines
✟15,309.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This video draws together a bunch of ideas such as moving from the dollar system to bitcoin, transhumanism and vaccines, the pandemic, masks, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

I read the bitcoin part, a bit crazy pretty much in the long run, especially the fact that they'll probably change or transition to digital currency and replace the dollar system with bitcoin lol. I mean as of now if you're an investor or trying to invest. It is an essential to learn more about the blockchain and understand the knowledge base.

Reference: What is a Blockchain | Blockchains Explained

Upvote 0