Visit site
✟12,536.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While I was pregnant, and ever since, we've been getting formula samples in the mail. We've got probably a month's worth of each of three different formula brands. Our son is allergic to milk, so we can't use any of them. I hate to throw away what amounts to probably $75 worth of formula, but I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions of where I could donate it to? Thanks!

mrsperez

Jan 5, 2006
Lakeland, FL
✟8,623.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you can't find a center to donate it, there's a cool website called freecycle.com (or .org) and you can just register for the town you live in and have someone come get them from you. I've donated things (baby clothes, etc) on this site. It was nice to see the young mother so happy to get these items.

Upvote 0

thatgirliknew

Senior Veteran
Mar 14, 2006
Louisville, KY
✟12,889.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ufonium2 said:
While I was pregnant, and ever since, we've been getting formula samples in the mail. We've got probably a month's worth of each of three different formula brands. Our son is allergic to milk, so we can't use any of them. I hate to throw away what amounts to probably $75 worth of formula, but I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions of where I could donate it to? Thanks!
I would suggest either your local Center for Women and Children, or see if you're area has a local Freecycle group on Yahoo, and offer it there.

Upvote 0