✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Grace and Peace Everyone

I just wanted to say a warm hello. I am a PK and this thread brought back so many memories that I just had to make a comment. I am the PK of a Pentecostal preacher who is now 77 years old. I am 46 and its been awhile since I've been referred to as a PK. Like most pentecostal PKs, I spent many years determined to go to hell...LOL. Not really determined but if there was sins to be committed we felt entitled to do them since we had spent ALL our young lives in church. Church for us back then was EVERYDAY!! I look back and thank God for keeping me and other PKs who followed similar paths as I did. He was with us and He lead us back. I thank Him for giving me a parent who prayed for me.

Blessings and Peace

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the "effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much", God says. Kids often look back and learn to appreciate what their godly parents were saying later in life ---too bad so much time is wasted...right?

You might like to see a very sound site at www.biblecounsel.homestead.com which sets forth Redemption Way, Church Truth, and Spiritual Life very clearly. By the way, I know of a few non-sectarian assemblies in North Carolina if interested. Look up always!

Upvote 0