Pioneering Arthritis Treatment For Dogs is Rolled Out And Vets Call it ‘Groundbreaking’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A world-first arthritis treatment for dogs is being rolled out, and vets are hailing it as “groundbreaking.”

The new biological therapy involves the synthesis of antibody molecules to eradicate pain caused by arthritis.

The antibodies have been manufactured in the USA by Zoeitus, the largest global animal health company, and Scotland’s dogs will be the first country to benefit—with eight veterinary clinics across the country distributing the treatments.

Continued below.
Pioneering Arthritis Treatment For Dogs is Rolled Out And Vets Call it ‘Groundbreaking'

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A world-first arthritis treatment for dogs is being rolled out, and vets are hailing it as “groundbreaking.”

The new biological therapy involves the synthesis of antibody molecules to eradicate pain caused by arthritis.

The antibodies have been manufactured in the USA by Zoeitus, the largest global animal health company, and Scotland’s dogs will be the first country to benefit—with eight veterinary clinics across the country distributing the treatments.

Continued below.
Pioneering Arthritis Treatment For Dogs is Rolled Out And Vets Call it ‘Groundbreaking'

JS: wish we had it when we had Noah. He suffered horridly from arthritis as he aged. We tried to give him baby Tylinol with cheese or in meat but he dig it out and eat the meat or cheese and leave the pill. I finally ground it up into the food.

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Edit: I misread the previous post, thought you were talking about Noah and the ark. LOL. But I leave my response as it was. I think it's relevant enough.

As humorous a response as that is, there is a serious side to this. Discoveries made in one area of scientific investigation sometimes can be transferred into other areas of human concern. Like in this case, new knowledge may lead to better treatments for human arthritis. So it's not really a waste of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Edit: I misread the previous post, thought you were talking about Noah and the ark. LOL. But I leave my response as it was. I think it's relevant enough.

As humorous a response as that is, there is a serious side to this. Discoveries made in one area of scientific investigation sometimes can be transferred into other areas of human concern. Like in this case, new knowledge may lead to better treatments for human arthritis. So it's not really a waste of time.

JS: that's OK,humor how we coop with life blessing. I'm not sure how he got the name Noah. I think He had it when we found him.

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
JS: that's OK,humor how we coop with life blessing. I'm not sure how he got the name Noah. I think He had it when we found him.
Maybe was part of a trend in dog names from the Old Testament like Ezekiel and Jeremiah. It could come from some group of dog hobbyists somewhere.

Reactions: Joyous Song
Upvote 0