Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone else addicted to DIY projects, cooking, beauty, and stupid jokes thanks to that site?

(Hey, we could cover a few dozen more social networks too!)

Just about every girl I know has an account on Pinterest. I got caught up on a page that was dedicated to memes once, but that's the extent of my Pinterest experience.

Sometimes I wonder if Pinterest is actually counterproductive to creativity because people get hooked on it and then rely on it as their sole source of "creative" projects and what not.

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
^ Yeah......totally just did that like 8 seconds ago.

I have to be careful there to get into edifying humor, too much Pinterest humor is a bit off-color (not that I really do avoid it, but I should).

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have never been to the website. For some reason it seems like a Mommy website, and a website that talks about nothing but pine-corns, lol.

Yeah, Pinterest totally makes me want to have a baby, but then I wonder how on earth I'm going to get married and beat the biological clock.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I've had some Pinterest fails...and then my partner in unwitting Pinterest projects turns around and makes the project or food item just perfectly!

PS: Men, if a woman asks you to help build some furniture or modify the car, it just might be a Pinterest project. :p

Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
PS: Men, if a woman asks you to help build some furniture or modify the car, it just might be a Pinterest project. :p

Lol! :D I have a pinterest and I love it! I'm crocheting a blanket using a pattern I found on there. :3

Upvote 0