Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Guns (sort of LOL) of my dream:
339e9a668e5249d71b4d73d54e863cc0.jpg
lol, that would be awesome if someone actually owned a mech; I can see them being used in some kind of future, competitive sport.

Here is my Mossberg International 715T Semiautomatic Rifle:
Rifle.jpg

It's only a .22 caliber, but it's great for sport shooting and auxiliary home defense (even though it's very light weight, I prefer to use shotguns as the projectiles won't penetrate interior walls as easily as bullets). It also comes with a loading cap with makes reloading much easier. Eventually, I want to swap out the iron sights for a scope.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
haha...This is sort of my dream gun
Yeah I love the AA-12. My wife is like "What would you even need something that powerful for?". Because I do! lol.

ol, that would be awesome if someone actually owned a mech; I can see them being used in some kind of future, competitive sport.
In a mech world our ordinary guns could start to become useless against them. Well unless you have like .50 cal Baretta sniper rifle.

Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all, We need to start an introduce yourself thread here!
I will definitely be in the minority here, Jewish and female.
I am not a "firearms enthusiast " I am a self admitted gun nut.
Not home so no pictures to post, but wanted to say hi and say I am
SO happy to see this forum.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, welcome =) Yeah, I was happy to see it created yesterday as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't have photos right now but will have. I have three handguns. A .22 Colt Frontiersman (I think) a smaller version of the gun that won the west. I have owned it since 1959. It has never jumped out of where I store it and shot anyone or anything. I have another handgun a replica of a 1860s .36 Navy cap and ball revolver. I have owned it since 1966. As with my other gun it has never jumped out of its storage space and shot anyone or anything. I recently purchased a third gun a 9mm. I took it out a test fired it a few weeks ago other than that it has also behaved itself. I have owned three other guns a .22 rifle, a .45 auto. and a 7.62 mm Chinese copy of a Russian Tokarev all legally sold.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Shane R

Priest
Site Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟565,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
My Winchester Model 62A; I routinely out-shoot all sorts of modern rifles with open sights, and this rifle, based on the serial number is 80 years old:

wm_8487640.jpg
I had a near-copy of that made by Taurus. They don't have the model anymore but it was available in the early 2000's. Cosmetically, they are nearly identical -I'm not going to make any claims about the guts. It was a good shooter but it was .22 Mag. and when the ammo crunch hit and stayed for a while, I parted with it.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What kind of guns do you want pictures of? I have around 20 various firearms in nearly every flavor...

My ARs...
ar15.jpg

IMG_20161014_215953332.jpg

My cowboy guns...

IMG_20170107_212620877.jpg

100_1019.JPG

IMG_20161212_235937193.jpg

My self-defense handguns and my Tactical Weatherby shotgun which I use for home defense...

IMG_20170304_183535044.jpg

100_1115.JPG

100_1098.JPG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That Winchester is in excellent condition.
It is, however, on the other side, the but-stock has been broken and repaired; the crack is very visible; but it is original. It is a natural shooter; aim, fire, and you hit what you aim at... every time. I love it.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I've tried for several hours now to add a photo/file. I guess I am barred, for some reason, from doing that. I apologize. I will not be adding any photos of my guns.

I am unable to participate until the admins fix this issue

Good bye.

Maybe I can help, you are not "barred". You need to get the photo into a "Photo Bucket", you copy the URL then click on the little landscape icon at the top of the typing field and copy the URL of the photo into the window, click insert, and your photo is now in your post. You can not copy and paste like you would with "word" or other programs; however, I think there is a way to attache a word file, but I have never done that so am not sure how to do so.

If you still are having no luck, let me know and we will get this fixed for you!

Mark
CF Admin

Upvote 0

PRESIDIO

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2011
USA
Visit site
✟60,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

I'm new here also effective yesterday. Looking forward to conversations with other believers. I've been a gun nut for the majority of my life. The older I get the more I like guns with wood. I think its the craftsmanship and natural beauty of wood. However, I realize the need for the plastic fantastic as well. My primary home defense set up would include a GLOCK 19, LMT M4, 12 Gauge. I daily carry the GLOCK 19. These are tools for me not because I necessarily love them but they have proven themselves for me as the best tools to get the home defense job done. Having said that, by far an away, my two favorite guns would have to be my Springfield 1911-A1 and my Ruger Deerfield .44 Magnum Lever Action. I will post the two of them together soon.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It is, however, on the other side, the but-stock has been broken and repaired; the crack is very visible; but it is original. It is a natural shooter; aim, fire, and you hit what you aim at... every time. I love it.

It's a grand specimen, so to speak. The fact that it is still functional, cracks n' all, is quite remarkable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After I got back from a Ukraine missions trip, I got tired of all my modern, expensive, Western Hemisphere toys, so I switched them out for Eastern Hemisphere, WW1-WW2 "Curio and Relics". So much history and character, fun to clean, maintain, and a blast to refinish (pun intented).

I got all 8 rifles for the price of my gussied-up Daniel Defense DD4V4 and optic.. Oddly enough, my favorite rifle is the 1943 Turkish 8mm Mauser (2nd from right) that I ran away with for $175. :) My cheapest gun is my favorite... go figure.

P.S. I'm wanting to start a "C&R" only club/league..... imagine long range competitions with only these kinds of guns, no optics. :) If you're interested, look for the threat I started...

"Curio and Relics" (C&R) League - Weekend outings, fun/competition, pistols/bolt-action only, etc

DSC_0042.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    701.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    370.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,205,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Remington 887 NitroMag tactical, and Glock 27...

upload_2017-3-17_16-12-55.png

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Tactical, and Springfield XDM 45acp
upload_2017-3-17_16-13-45.png

Not pictured...
My AK
Sig Sauer P220 & P238
Winchester lever action 357 magnum
Ruger 10-22
Ruger GP100

...and I also like to shoot with a Nikon D810 as well, so I did these :)

upload_2017-3-17_16-16-5.png

upload_2017-3-17_16-18-24.png

For this one, I used my brothers e-vape to blow a cloud in front of the laser so that it would be visible on-camera.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It's a grand specimen, so to speak. The fact that it is still functional, cracks n' all, is quite remarkable.
Real steel, hand fitted. I have an old Remington Nylon 66, that was my coon rifle; it too shoots amazingly well, but it's not the same (that's the one the wife loves to shoot).

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
After I got back from a Ukraine missions trip, I got tired of all my modern, expensive, Western Hemisphere toys, so I switched them out for Eastern Hemisphere, WW1-WW2 "Curio and Relics". So much history and character, fun to clean, maintain, and a blast to refinish (pun intented).

I got all 8 rifles for the price of my gussied-up Daniel Defense DD4V4 and optic.. Oddly enough, my favorite rifle is the 1943 Turkish 8mm Mauser (2nd from right) that I ran away with for $175. :) My cheapest gun is my favorite... go figure.

P.S. I'm wanting to start a "C&R" only club/league..... imagine long range competitions with only these kinds of guns, no optics. :) If you're interested, look for the threat I started...

"Curio and Relics" (C&R) League - Weekend outings, fun/competition, pistols/bolt-action only, etc

View attachment 191705
I love this old historic and classical iron. Enfields are crude, but do they are acurate and powerful. Mausers are amazing, I have owned a bunch, should never have sold any of them, now all I have is a sporterized Brazilian in 7 x 57; and does it ever shoot! The soviet stuff shoots good too.

Upvote 0