✟2,923,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
That sounds fun, sure why not. :)
OK, then I'll start with this one, my son on Coco Beach, Florida. It was his first time to see (or feel) the ocean. It was February and the water, as he quickly found out, was a bit nippy :D

87694607.FmfGPNmi.Jonathans2ndBeachPicture205copy.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟569,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey @Michie, have you tried the app called Picture This..? My understanding is that you can take a picture of any plant, and it will tell you what plant it is. Apparently a lot of hard work went into it, and they did a segment on NPR about it last week. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems really useful for anyone doing landscaping or planting a garden.

• Useful
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,646,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey @Michie, have you tried the app called Picture This..? My understanding is that you can take a picture of any plant, and it will tell you what plant it is. Apparently a lot of hard work went into it, and they did a segment on NPR about it last week. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems really useful for anyone doing landscaping or planting a garden.
That sounds interesting! I’ll look into it! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.