ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This dream was very strange in that it had three levels of wakefulness. That is, I "woke" three times,
but didn't wake at all.

The first stage of the dream: a lot was happening I do not recall. I was investigating some group I had reservations about. They were being duplicitous.

I wanted to prove this.

Then, the dream zoomed in on one individual who was lying down. Male, foreign, oriental... either Indian or Chinese. About 45 years old. He was cheerful and amiable.

Everyone else was out of the picture.

I then am handed pictures or took them. They strung around him like a rainbow. And I gathered them up. Like what one might see in a photo editing software where chooses between pictures are shown and the middle pictures are "zoomed" in and bigger, while the smaller ones on the edge are not... and one can move around the pictures.

In the pictures, there are many different ones of different things or people. I go, "Finally, hard evidence, I got you now".

Then, I "wake up" and look again at the pictures, and see they are each of a different woman.

I am really examining everything. I feel the pictures are really the final hard evidence I had been looking for. Somehow, they tell everything. It is amazing.

All of this stretches back somehow for months or maybe even years.

Then, I "wake up" more and see what I have in my hands again. It is just pictures of a single woman. Dark haired. But, I still, for some reason believe these pictures tell me everything I need to know finally proving my case.

Finally, I wake up for real, still grasping this in my mind and the pictures, wondering on it.

The first thing I realize is this is nuts. One does not take snapshots and string them together to create consistency between them. 'First thing one learns'. A story was made out of snapshots. Blanks were filled in that should not have been.

Because someone is sitting at 8am and 12pm and 3pm and 8pm does not mean they are sitting all day long. For instance.

I wonder on the dream further, wondering if it bears some meaning to me. Is this representative of something I believe where I have wrongly connected the dots?

I could find nothing.

While writing this I realized the way the photos were arranged initially was like some software I had seen. I realized this may have been about someone else, then. In past dreams, that sort of thing tends to be real, literal.

May still be about me, don't know. I rather sense it is not.

Could have dual meanings.