• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

pic,50,5,

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by shyanne, Sep 9, 2006.

1. shyanne

shyanne Senior Veteran

+50
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    ok my pic is on my profile now and the first 3 to post how i look(realy cuz if i look bad i am guna chang it)...wins 50 blessings!!^_^

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. lily00

lily00 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+1,388
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I like your picture! Looks really nice and the trees look pretty behind you. ^_^

3. 1saved1

1saved1 Active Member

+13
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    You look very pretty in your pic. :)

I also want you to know that I will be praying for you and your mom. Know that God loves you. He will always love you. You can talk to Him any time and He will always be there for you. Feel free to PM me or my 13 year old daughter...1savedMe. We would love to keep in touch with you. Lord Bless you.

I guess we have the same taste, cause we have a football and the same background.
    What football team do you like? High school, college, or pro?

4. Rut

Rut All creation points to the almighty Creator.

+725
    Protestant
    Single
    I like your picture:thumbsup:

5. ChrisCountryGirl

ChrisCountryGirl It's better to give than to recieve

+470
    Christian
    Single
    Looks awesome!!!

6. Eyleira

Eyleira Guest

+0
    You look nice.

7. shyanne

shyanne Senior Veteran

+50
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    hummm football..like high school!!!i realy like playing it!!lol...and thank you for praying:)

8. 1saved1

1saved1 Active Member

+13
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    You are welcome. :thumbsup:

We go to the high school games. We also watch the college games. My favorite is playing football also. I really enjoy teaching kids (girls especially) how to throw the ball correctly. :cool:

9. shyanne

shyanne Senior Veteran

+50
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

i more pic of me:clap:

10. shyanne

shyanne Senior Veteran

+50
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship