England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I played the piano accordion by 'ear',not from music,when I was a young man. I bought another one some years ago but two of the base buttons have slid back from playing position. On my first accordion I could undo a panel over the bass buttons,but on this one it cannot be done. Does anyone have a solution to this,as I would love to play it again!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I played the piano accordion by 'ear',not from music,when I was a young man. I bought another one some years ago but two of the base buttons have slid back from playing position. On my first accordion I could undo a panel over the bass buttons,but on this one it cannot be done. Does anyone have a solution to this,as I would love to play it again!
I asked my daughter, she recommended putting in the model number in google and ask how to open the buttons. Also there might be something on youtube.
If you have the model number I will look, it is easier on the computer.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I asked my daughter, she recommended putting in the model number in google and ask how to open the buttons. Also there might be something on youtube.
If you have the model number I will look, it is easier on the computer.
Thankyou! I will get it out of storage tomorrow and have a look!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hope you get it playing again and that you can use it at church.

For years our organist also played a 'squeeze box' and he played at our summer bible club as well at our youth camps.
Most kids are unfamiliar with life music and a piano accordion is of great interest as well as an amazing musical instrument.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I hope you manage to find to find a solution so you can continue playing.
I love the sound of the accordian. They are very expressive, although I can image they are quite tricky to use because the keyboard part is on its side facing away from one playing it!
Hope you have a lot of fun with it :)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I hope you manage to find to find a solution so you can continue playing.
I love the sound of the accordian. They are very expressive, although I can image they are quite tricky to use because the keyboard part is on its side facing away from one playing it!
Hope you have a lot of fun with it :)
Thankyou 'Anthony'. It is a good mobile instrument and easy to carry around!

Upvote 0