Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I used to get chiropractic a lot. But gradually, after consulting a lot of physios perhaps (physios don't like chiro), I decided to only get physio for back aliments.
Do any of you swear by chiro? I think now, there is more myth than science to their art. My GP said that manipulation is good for you but be careful who does it.
What I like about chiros is they are holistic whereas Physios just focus on one area.The problem is often holistic, not that chiro can solve always anyway. Once I had carpal tunnel, but finally discovered that it was indirectly caused by neck tightness.
Still I haven't been to a chiro for years.
And speaking of alternative therapies, acupuncture has helped a little with back pain but the best treatment is cupping in my view.

Runswithdogs

Mar 11, 2016
Scotland
✟76,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A good chiro is worth their weigt in gold. Mine is amazingly Skilled & has saved me from being out of work/incompacitated quite a few times.
(did you know its possible to dislocate over 20 areas in your body falling down a flight of 2 stairs:eek: )
Shes also much more than a chiro, I cant remember all the training she has but its exstensive & compliments the holistic side of health treatment.

Been to a physio before who slagged of all chiros etc.. Funny though that he couldent fix my issue & wanted me to come back 2 times a week for months :confused:.... trip to my chiro (who had been on holiday which is why I tried the physio) had my issue compleatly fixed in 1 session

& Ive been to chiros that were a a waste of time to...

• Informative
Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0