Photos Emerge Of National Guard Living In Parking Garage In Democrat-Run D.C.: ‘We Feel Incredibly B

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True ignorance
I don't know, here's the lobby of the Trump hotel and it looks plenty big to me:
a64c2a8d.jpg

push those couches and chairs out of the way and all those rooms up there? and I understand it's about 10 minute walk from there to the Capitol. I'm not seeing the problem.
tulc(just a thought)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know, here's the lobby of the Trump hotel and it looks plenty big to me:
a64c2a8d.jpg

push those couches and chairs out of the way and all those rooms up there? and I understand it's about 10 minute walk from there to the Capitol. I'm not seeing the problem.
tulc(just a thought)
They are already there because Trump offered it to them.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This whole thing is ridiculous. Civilians complaining about soldiers sleeping on concrete. You realize everyone with a military background is laughing at you, right? And if they’re not, they’re faking concern.

Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The thing of it is people
Photos Emerge Of National Guard Living In Parking Garage In Democrat-Run D.C.: ‘We Feel Incredibly Betrayed’

I don't know, but when I served in the Marines, we would've expected to sleep in a garage or out in tents.

What brings to mind on this is the left pitched a fit on how illegals were treated 3 meals a day , a bed in air conditioning , medical not to mention playroom for kiddos with play stations and wifi.......while our troops are expected by our own government to sleep on garage floor just does seem right.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The thing of it is people

What brings to mind on this is the left pitched a fit on how illegals were treated 3 meals a day , a bed in air conditioning , medical not to mention playroom for kiddos with play stations and wifi.......while our troops are expected by our own government to sleep on garage floor just does seem right.
Hundreds of millions of dollars are being wasted because Pelosi want to give the impression that Trump supporters are out there just waiting to seize the Capitol. That money could be put to use for so many good legitimate causes, she forgets it is really the people's money. You know with all of the people going to be in Washington President Trump offered 5000 National Guard troops to support the Capitol police but the offer was turned down. We still don't know what Pelosi said to the Sargant of Arms who reports directly to her. Democrats during the sham impeachment said they were going to call witnesses, and once Trump's attorneys responded saying they would call Pelosi as a witness Democrats cut off the hearings and demanded a vote. The nation has a right to the truth, and we should not let her take the 5th.

Upvote 0