philosophy of the soul

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE SOUL<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">Genesis </SPAN></I></B><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="14" Minute="17"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">2:17</SPAN></I></B></st1:time><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"> “ But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you must not eat of it”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">Good &amp; Evil as in Acceptance and rejection<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">Ego; (Synonyms), I, Self, Vanity, Conceit, Narcissism.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">Genesis </SPAN></I></B><st1:time Hour="15" Minute="10"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt">3:10</SPAN></I></B></st1:time><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"> “I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">With original sin Man first knew fear, and he hid himself from God, creating a separation between himself and all creation where before he was as one with all. Genesis 3:12” He then turns on the woman and says” “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree and so I ate”. Genesis 3:5 The woman ate from the tree originally because she was beguiled by the serpent. Genesis 3:6, But as Important “It was something to be longed for, yes the tree was desirable to look upon” (Desire is the most important thing to try and destroy in the Buddhist Religion as it is believed to lead to all suffering). So Man became Defensive with original sin, and out of this defensiveness rose the Ego, whose job is to judge any and all threats, and for the first time as the Ego is what it is, it gives out rejection. This is how the Soul was generated in Man, becoming a creature behind defensive walls, isolated into a solitary being or Soul, giving out rejection and acceptance. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Egocentric as we all are, we are self centered, seeking our own happiness, through our world which is based on the dialectical forces of acceptance and rejection. All happiness is generated by the process of the individual while in the act of accepting. We wear fashionable clothes, jewelry, make up, play nicely with the group we are with, defend our values and friends and families because these are the things we are in the act of accepting as we feel we draw acceptance through them. The Child hugs the teddy bear and gets happiness from it, she is in the act of accepting the teddy bear and happiness is generated in the process. It is the thought in our minds at any particular time that is accepted or rejected giving us happiness or defense. The way God created our goodness is to get our highest happiness from Love. The Sadist gets his happiness from others pain and suffering, this is what Satan is and Demons are, An unrepentant Sadist just gets worse and worse until it becomes a monster of pure rejection. This is what God Hates and he will destroy them, Revelation 20:14.The Earth is a soul producing machine, created at birth and harvested at death. Ezekiel 1:10 “ and the likeness of their faces were a Mans, and a Lions, and an Ox and that of an Eagle. Ezekiel 41:19 and all the pillars in Gods eternal temple” had on one side the face of a Man and on the other side the face of a young mane Lion”. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Many Animal Souls enter the spirit world also, and all in time learn to speak. Our God is Jehovah of Armies and with the Ego he has given us the ability to reject. This leads to an Us vs. Them mentality for us to be in Gods Armies. Unfortunately this characteristic has led to wars, racism, along with sports and games. I will just give two quotations as a testimony to Jesus Christ. Matthew 7:21 “ Not everyone saying to me Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will” Isaiah 53:12 “For that reason I shall deal him a portion among the many, and it will be with the mighty ones that he will apportion the spoil, due to the fact that he poured out his soul to the very death, and it was with the transgressors that he was counted in; and he himself carried the very sin of many people, and for the transgressors he proceeded to interpose.</SPAN></I></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>