philosophy of the soul

<I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 36pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Britannic Bold'"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></I>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 36pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Britannic Bold'">The Philosophy of the Soul<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 26pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Britannic Bold'"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></I>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">(An original work)</SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>By: FCRUSA13210<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN></SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN><I>
Genesis 2/17 “But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you must not eat of it”<o:p></o:p></I></SPAN></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>GOOD AND EVIL AS IN ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Ego; ( synonyms), “I, Self, Vanity, conceit, self Importance, Narcissism<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>(When things are repeated they are of utmost importance to understand)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Adams experience in the Garden of Eden opened his eyes to the reality of his individuality, his isolation from God and the rest of creation. With awareness of the nature of evil (rejection) man rejects Gods word and in his free will becomes a defensive creature. As a defensive creature, man develops a strong ego (self) and sees the world in a reflection of his own fears. Individualism has taken over, and the world now is viewed as possibly threatening, so the self (ego) rises up to judge any threats to the individual and therein judge and deal out rejection.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>This course is reversed in Gods grand scheme of the world, as the isolated man, who is saved by God (grace)is generally drawn out of his defensive shell ,and in surrendering the ego through worship of God in (trust),<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>honesty, truth, and love. Over the span of time, man will lose his individualism and fear and only in surrendering his ego can the soul find peace in uniting with God the creator and in this only will we approach the man in the Garden of Eden who before the fall was in a state of paradise. We will learn to fear evil and trust our God and come to love him as a father, that is, in fear, obedience, love and respect, and we will have great happiness by serving him, as in serving him we will be in the very act of accepting (worship)and we will be in Gods blessings.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>This treatise will examine the structure of the soul and the dynamics of what the soul is and how it functions. We will see the bases of emotions, of what are happiness and its opposite misery. To understand that God created this world and all who are in it, and that he has a plan, for harvesting souls. God is dynamic and all around him are full of the love and happiness. This is the God who created our souls and he created man in his image. TRUTH <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Genesis 3/10 “I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Innocence was lost before God as self centeredness took over the soul, as the individual realized the defensive nature of the relationship to the things around him or her, and the ego was generated (which is the bases of all evil). Before the fall, Man was not self conscious and so never saw his nakedness (and as a result, he had no ego), he only looked out and not in, and had no defensive self (Ego). With original sin, man was forced to see the world as threatening and therein his soul generated the ego in his need for protection and as so he covered his nakedness. The ego rose up in man and it became the Judge of his private world and it decided what where, and how to reject and selectively accept, (in the fear of rejection). For the first time man knew fear, and in the “fear of rejection” he covered his nakedness and so developed a outer covering to protect “the inner soul” and this outer covering is generated by the souls defensive walls, and while it isolates the solitary soul in the “fear” of rejection it gives rise to the ego, and this is the nature of the living soul. The inner soul was naked without the protection of these isolating walls of defense which surround the inner soul, the defensiveness, and the fear of rejection are what give rise to the ego. As the inner soul is protected by the outer soul, the soul as a whole itself becomes defensive by nature, this process is developed, and the result, is made that of the foundational walls built out of the fear of rejection that do isolate the soul and these give rise to that give rise to the ego, that in turn makes decisions as to what, were, how, how much, and who to reject. So man sought to defend himself from the nature of evil “Rejection” and as so man became self centered and individualistic,(possessed by his ego), focusing his attention exclusively on himself. This fear of rejection will become the building block for the development of mans eternal soul and the individual will seek to find rest from his constant lookout for the bases of evil (rejection) and he accomplishes this by only laying down his defensive ego. With this fear of rejection we build defensive isolating walls, and these walls are the bases of the nature of the individual or isolated soul. Acceptance and rejection (good and evil) are with us all throughout our lives. Our choice to accept, or reject involvement influence the development of our psyche and determines our experience with emotions.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Our society’s emphasis on the individual , shows that we are truly a community of isolated egotistical individuals and as isolated individuals we choose to accept or reject opportunities for involvement in life that come our way and in our ego we don’t see evil.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>We are isolated by our ego and this is what separates us, from each other and our God. With each new soul, and the generation of the ego, socialization needs to be relearned as it was natural to Adam and Eve before the fall.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Genesis 1/26 “then God said; let us make man in our image, according to our likeness”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B>
<P style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Our defensive walls protect our vulnerable inner Soul, created after the image of God; where we feel trust, love and universal acceptance.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>God made Mans inner Soul after his own likeness so that they may share fellowship. Even to the extent of uniting with and together becoming as one, as in one body or one army, all united in one in subjection to our almighty God. Before the fall of Adam, God considered his creation (Man) as good. After </SPAN></B><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">Adams</SPAN></B></st1:place><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"> fall from grace in the Garden of Eden, God acknowledged that Man had become wicked. The innocent baby, (who trusts with no defensiveness) learns defensiveness through trial and error and the Ego (will) rises up to judge and choose rejection, (what is called free will) and this ego is what isolates us from each other and it is what it decides to reject. This lack of defensiveness and ego was also shared by both Adam &amp; Eve, before the fall of original sin. (Genesis 3) What led them into sin was listening to another voice and “ Yes, the tree was <I>desirable</I> to look upon”.(The main bases of the Buddhist religion is that desire creates all suffering) The young child will test the forces of acceptance and rejection until he/she will have placed them in perspective of their own experience and ego. Defense mechanisms are socially developed in reaction to an environment perceived to be hostile. Reacting defensively to environmental condition becomes automatic; the locus of response at the subconscious level. Social acceptability shapes the development of self identity with the forces of acceptance and rejection. One conforms to society's expectations to avoid social rejection. Society judges us according to personal characteristics, social roles and ethical beliefs. Any or all these are continually weighed and judged in our personal and social interactions. Groups of people brought together through mutual interests, friends family, When we are giving<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>freely of ourselves (as in love)we are laying down our ego, and as we do this we find the happiness and peace and beauty of our inner soul , this is how and why , that in service, as we give, our happiness is generated within and this is the nature of our souls.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>It is during the act of accepting, of opening up and giving out love, that we feel happiness emanating from our inner Soul. When we smile, applaud a performance or laugh&nbsp;.</SPAN></B><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%">&nbsp;It is the thing in our minds that are actively accepted or rejected as one experiences happiness or misery, or anger or rationalization, that is, the idea or experience or thought, that is in ones mind and that is at any one time, in our mind, that is the thing that is accepted or rejected. That is, it’s the actual process of accepting or rejecting as the topic occupies the mind that generates happiness or misery. (<I>Misery if one dwells on what’s being rejected),or anger. Most rejection in ones mind is rationalized and given no more thought , not bringing misery or anger. </I></SPAN></B>

pete5

Apr 11, 2003
Wollongong
Visit site
✟7,693.00
Faith
Christian
Here is a re-posting of Soul's writing which has proper formating&nbsp;

[size=huge]The Philosophy of the Soul [/size]

(An original work)

By: FCRUSA13210

Genesis 2/17 “But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you must not eat of it”

[size=large]GOOD AND EVIL AS IN ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION [/size]

Ego; ( synonyms), “I, Self, Vanity, conceit, self Importance, Narcissism

(When things are repeated they are of utmost importance to understand)

Adams experience in the Garden of Eden opened his eyes to the reality of his individuality, his isolation from God and the rest of creation. With awareness of the nature of evil (rejection) man rejects Gods word and in his free will becomes a defensive creature. As a defensive creature, man develops a strong ego (self) and sees the world in a reflection of his own fears. Individualism has taken over, and the world now is viewed as possibly threatening, so the self (ego) rises up to judge any threats to the individual and therein judge and deal out rejection. This course is reversed in Gods grand scheme of the world, as the isolated man, who is saved by God (grace)is generally drawn out of his defensive shell ,and in surrendering the ego through worship of God in (trust), honesty, truth, and love. Over the span of time, man will lose his individualism and fear and only in surrendering his ego can the soul find peace in uniting with God the creator and in this only will we approach the man in the Garden of Eden who before the fall was in a state of paradise. We will learn to fear evil and trust our God and come to love him as a father, that is, in fear, obedience, love and respect, and we will have great happiness by serving him, as in serving him we will be in the very act of accepting (worship)and we will be in Gods blessings. This treatise will examine the structure of the soul and the dynamics of what the soul is and how it functions. We will see the bases of emotions, of what are happiness and its opposite misery. To understand that God created this world and all who are in it, and that he has a plan, for harvesting souls. God is dynamic and all around him are full of the love and happiness. This is the God who created our souls and he created man in his image. TRUTH

Genesis 3/10 “I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself”

Innocence was lost before God as self centeredness took over the soul, as the individual realized the defensive nature of the relationship to the things around him or her, and the ego was generated (which is the bases of all evil). Before the fall, Man was not self conscious and so never saw his nakedness (and as a result, he had no ego), he only looked out and not in, and had no defensive self (Ego). With original sin, man was forced to see the world as threatening and therein his soul generated the ego in his need for protection and as so he covered his nakedness. The ego rose up in man and it became the Judge of his private world and it decided what where, and how to reject and selectively accept, (in the fear of rejection). For the first time man knew fear, and in the “fear of rejection” he covered his nakedness and so developed a outer covering to protect “the inner soul” and this outer covering is generated by the souls defensive walls, and while it isolates the solitary soul in the “fear” of rejection it gives rise to the ego, and this is the nature of the living soul. The inner soul was naked without the protection of these isolating walls of defense which surround the inner soul, the defensiveness, and the fear of rejection are what give rise to the ego. As the inner soul is protected by the outer soul, the soul as a whole itself becomes defensive by nature, this process is developed, and the result, is made that of the foundational walls built out of the fear of rejection that do isolate the soul and these give rise to that give rise to the ego, that in turn makes decisions as to what, were, how, how much, and who to reject. So man sought to defend himself from the nature of evil “Rejection” and as so man became self centered and individualistic,(possessed by his ego), focusing his attention exclusively on himself. This fear of rejection will become the building block for the development of mans eternal soul and the individual will seek to find rest from his constant lookout for the bases of evil (rejection) and he accomplishes this by only laying down his defensive ego. With this fear of rejection we build defensive isolating walls, and these walls are the bases of the nature of the individual or isolated soul. Acceptance and rejection (good and evil) are with us all throughout our lives. Our choice to accept, or reject involvement influence the development of our psyche and determines our experience with emotions. Our society’s emphasis on the individual , shows that we are truly a community of isolated egotistical individuals and as isolated individuals we choose to accept or reject opportunities for involvement in life that come our way and in our ego we don’t see evil. We are isolated by our ego and this is what separates us, from each other and our God. With each new soul, and the generation of the ego, socialization needs to be relearned as it was natural to Adam and Eve before the fall.

Genesis 1/26 “then God said; let us make man in our image, according to our likeness”

Our defensive walls protect our vulnerable inner Soul, created after the image of God; where we feel trust, love and universal acceptance. God made Mans inner Soul after his own likeness so that they may share fellowship. Even to the extent of uniting with and together becoming as one, as in one body or one army, all united in one in subjection to our almighty God. Before the fall of Adam, God considered his creation (Man) as good. After Adams fall from grace in the Garden of Eden, God acknowledged that Man had become wicked. The innocent baby, (who trusts with no defensiveness) learns defensiveness through trial and error and the Ego (will) rises up to judge and choose rejection, (what is called free will) and this ego is what isolates us from each other and it is what it decides to reject. This lack of defensiveness and ego was also shared by both Adam &amp; Eve, before the fall of original sin. (Genesis 3) What led them into sin was listening to another voice and “ Yes, the tree was desirable to look upon”.(The main bases of the Buddhist religion is that desire creates all suffering) The young child will test the forces of acceptance and rejection until he/she will have placed them in perspective of their own experience and ego. Defense mechanisms are socially developed in reaction to an environment perceived to be hostile. Reacting defensively to environmental condition becomes automatic; the locus of response at the subconscious level. Social acceptability shapes the development of self identity with the forces of acceptance and rejection. One conforms to society's expectations to avoid social rejection. Society judges us according to personal characteristics, social roles and ethical beliefs. Any or all these are continually weighed and judged in our personal and social interactions. Groups of people brought together through mutual interests, friends family, When we are giving freely of ourselves (as in love)we are laying down our ego, and as we do this we find the happiness and peace and beauty of our inner soul , this is how and why , that in service, as we give, our happiness is generated within and this is the nature of our souls. It is during the act of accepting, of opening up and giving out love, that we feel happiness emanating from our inner Soul. When we smile, applaud a performance or laugh . It is the thing in our minds that are actively accepted or rejected as one experiences happiness or misery, or anger or rationalization, that is, the idea or experience or thought, that is in ones mind and that is at any one time, in our mind, that is the thing that is accepted or rejected. That is, it’s the actual process of accepting or rejecting as the topic occupies the mind that generates happiness or misery. (Misery if one dwells on what’s being rejected),or anger. Most rejection in ones mind is rationalized and given no more thought , not bringing misery or anger.

Upvote 0