✟8,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Dear brothers and sisters.

We all remember the words from the Bible “The truth will set you free” and we are all here to work for this cause. I am happy to know you.

I am a writer residing in Norway, and here in my country I work against the laws prioritizing reputation over freedom of speech. I also work internationally by representing underrepresented realities and using the power of anti to wake people from passivity (I represent politically incorrect and illegal opinions).

I have a collection of philosophical poetry available in stores now. It is called “If the Largest Ship Could Feel Its Own Waves” and is published through Wipfandstock Publishing. I would like for you to read it, and as I do not care for money, I intend to do a giveaway of free digital copies, should you be interested.

Here is the synopsis of the book:

This poetry collection describes the state of melancholy, yet it draws into the state of grief as well. Sorrow is the longing after something specific which we lost. Melancholy is the longing after something which we never had because it can never exist. This collection of philosophical poetry describes the macro aspect of the truth longing for humanity, and the micro aspect of the human grieving the disconnection from a loved one. The opaque symbolism touches an emotional nerve, and the reader discovers how she/he truly feels when confronted with the power of harm and the concept of having nothing to lose. The question that remains is, can you be saved? Can humanity be saved? In the end the biggest obstacles are the ones we place in the road ourselves.

My book is open for interpretation, and I want to hear what YOUR thoughts are. Let us discuss!
Let me know if you would be interested in a giveaway.

Yours sincerely,

Oda Punkt