Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
For the last two years, since the day I joined my current church, God has put upon my heart that the church will do Phase II.
Its the stepping up of an entire generation, its the assumption of ever-growing roles developed within this particular church.

I had plans to keep on saying that well into the future.
Uh, too bad that God has updated and clarified his vision.
It has to do with being outed by a local pastor that knows well beyond the pastoral role.

I've learned years ago that God has to trust you with his secrets.
His calling was audible, distinct and in this greater context, scary.
I have since learned to keep my specific calling and mission under wraps as all mystery's are of God and whom he chooses to reveal it to.
No, I won't give it up anytime soon...

This pastor took his cue from God and confirmed both calling and office.
It now amounts to making it possible for doors to open for this bi-lingual ministry, it amounts to seeing well beyond what even a local gifting can give you.

Phase II is for the whole church.
It is based on a firm foundation that will equate to even more signs and wonders as unbelief is dealt with in ways that only the Holy Ghost can do.
Phase II takes you places you never thought you would reach.
Phase II will change the way you think, what you do, what you reach for, what you now will need for the next coming move of God.
Phase II will ultimately mean that callings will continue but pale before offices that will be revived, the work will now be practically around the clock as the harvest grows until it finally ends.

Last edited by a moderator: