Pfizer vaccine still NOT fully approved by FDA

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, when it gets something approved, yes, it has the product.

Right, it has the product -- but it's not ready to release it to the general public yet.

Look how long it took them just to come up with a name. There's market research to be conducted -- packaging, advertising, finances... who knows how much it'll be sold for? And of course, all the legal wrangling, especially with the insurance companies -- will Comirnaty be covered under Medicare? How about private insurance companies?

Etc... etc.... ad infinitum, as astrum, ad nauseam.... welcome to corporate America.

None of this could even be considered without FDA approval... so what the uninformed think is the end, is, in fact, the beginning.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Right, it has the product -- but it's not ready to release it to the general public yet.

Look how long it took them just to come up with a name. There's market research to be conducted -- packaging, advertising, finances... who knows how much it'll be sold for? And of course, all the legal wrangling, especially with the insurance companies -- will Comirnaty be covered under Medicare? How about private insurance companies?

Etc... etc.... ad infinitum, as astrum, ad nauseam.... welcome to corporate America.

None of this could even be considered without FDA approval... so what the uninformed think is the end, is, in fact, the beginning.
This is not at all why it is not available. It is not available because the immunity shield will not extend to the company unless and until it is placed on the children's required schedule. EUA still has immunity shield from liability for all the deaths and disabilities.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is not at all why it is not available. It is not available because the immunity shield will not extend to the company unless and until it is placed on the children's required schedule. EUA still has immunity shield from liability for all the deaths and disabilities.

I believe that's covered when I mentioned "legal wrangling."

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe that's covered when I mentioned "legal wrangling."
That's some pretty important "wrangling" when a company declines to stand behind its rushed product and is completely immune from liability.

I think we all know how well that would work with other products.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That's some pretty important "wrangling" when a company declines to stand behind its rushed product and is completely immune from liability.

I think we all know how well that would work with other products.

You ever hear of a corporation that didn't have a platoon of lawyers on their side?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You ever hear of a corporation that didn't have a platoon of lawyers on their side?
They all do, but they are liable for the safety of their products....except for vaccine pushers.

Upvote 0