Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There already was a gamma variant. It wasn't that dangerous. You do know that delta comes after gamma in the Greek alphabet, right?

Well now that you mention it, yes. I can recite most of the Greek alphabet actually.

And if we had all practiced proper masking and social distancing and taken the vaccine when it was first available, we wouldn't have all of these new variants in the first place. You have no one to blame for them but yourselves.

I've followed all the protocol to the Nth degree. But I'm not on any high horse, and I'm cynical regarding members of society blaming other members for it. I think it's a probably laboratory bio-weapon that got loose and was designed to mutate. I'll bet a year from now things will be the same, no matter how many people were masks and get jabbed.

• Agree
Reactions: prodromos
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not to worry, there will be the 8 month booster shots for those......then the 6 month, then the 4, 2 then one month shots.

Then there will be the thread bashing the anti-triple and quadruple vaxers......saying how much of a danger to society they are to have only gotten 5 shots when the sixth is available and free.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've followed all the protocol to the Nth degree. But I'm not on any high horse, and I'm cynical regarding members of society blaming other members for it. I think it's a probably laboratory bio-weapon that got loose and was designed to mutate. I'll bet a year from now things will be the same, no matter how many people were masks and get jabbed.

Any living thing that reproduces will mutate. That's kind of how life works. And the virus doesn't show any signs of being artificially engineered, although it is possible that it was being studied in a lab and escaped, but that would have been a study on a naturally-occurring virus. If things are just as bad a year from now, it will be the fault of the people who failed to take proper measures. Look at how South Korea or Japan responded to the initial outbreaks, for example. That's how to actually act responsibly.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any living thing that reproduces will mutate. That's kind of how life works. And the virus doesn't show any signs of being artificially engineered, although it is possible that it was being studied in a lab and escaped, but that would have been a study on a naturally-occurring virus. If things are just as bad a year from now, it will be the fault of the people who failed to take proper measures. Look at how South Korea or Japan responded to the initial outbreaks, for example. That's how to actually act responsibly.

I think despite being told it's their fault, the citizenry doesn't really have any control over what's happening.

• Agree
Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not individually, but collectively they do.

I think that's what those who are in actual control tell the masses via the media they operate. What else do the masses have to go by other than what the media and government agencies tell them?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that's what those who are in actual control tell the masses via the media they operate. What else do the masses have to go by other than what the media and government agencies tell them?

It's common sense if you know how pathogens spread and how immunity works. Look at how other diseases were eradicated or severely reduced by vaccines, and look at the COVID statistics in places like South Korea or New Zealand.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's common sense if you know how pathogens spread and how immunity works. Look at how other diseases were eradicated or severely reduced by vaccines, and look at the COVID statistics in places like South Korea or New Zealand.

How is it that most people know such things and the statistics outside of what they're told by
media and government agencies? And is Covid a done deal in South Korea and New Zealand, as if it never happened and will never occur again? Doesn't look like it. New cases, new variants, repeat, repeat, repeat. On and on it goes. "But if we just...".

The Latest: South Korea hits pandemic high for daily cases

The Latest: New Zealand orders mask use as new cases found

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaxport

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.

On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you! What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

Fake-Vaccination-Card-640x480.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

An Illinois woman faces up to one year in jail as well as a $5,000 fine for flashing a counterfeit vaccination card while visiting Hawaii.

On Sunday, 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport after she presented a forged vaccination card to security.

You might get away with presenting a forged vaccination card at a bar, restaurant, movie theater etc.. but not at an airport! Security will investigate you! What was she thinking? She even misspelled 'Moderna' on her card.

How much do you think she paid for that bogus card? That, plus the $5,000 fine and legal fees, all to avoid getting a real one for free.

We're raising a generation of stupid criminals...

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From The Israeli Public Emergency Council For The Covid19 Crisis
The Science And The Ethics Regarding The Risk Posed By Non-Vaccinated Individuals

1. The rate of vaccinated individuals among individuals with verified COVID19 cases is close to and even identical to their relative proportion in the population, even when sorted by age group, and even thoughthe regulations of the Ministry of Health encourage a large number of tests among the unvaccinated.
  2. A number of studies and publications, as well as official documents from the S. Centers for Disease Control and from Public Health England, show that the viral load in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals is similar. Since viral load is the most significant factor in the ability to infect, it seems that there are no significantdifferences in the chances of infecting others between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Beyond that, it seems that even vaccinated persons can be super-spreaders who infect many other people, among them other vaccinated persons.
  3. Studies show that the rate of transmission of asymptomatic persons is 20 times lower than that of symptomatic patients (who are tested and isolated anyway, regardless of their vaccination status), so that the likelihood of an asymptomatic healthy person who does not know that they carry the virus to infect another person is significantly lower than 1%. Considering the rate of verified cases in the population, the chance of being infected from a randomencounter (as opposed to contact with household members) is about 1 in tens of thousands (the product of the percentage of contagious patients in the population and the rate of asymptomatic contagion).These findings show that despite the apparent effectiveness in protecting against severe illness, the effectiveness of the vaccination in preventing transmission and contagion is not significant and may even be negligible.From here it follows that an unvaccinated individual is not fundamentally different when it comes to the direct risk to transmit the virus compared to a vaccinated individual.
  4. Countries with the highest vaccination rates, up to 80-90% of the population, still experience significant epidemic Iceland, for example, where 81% of the total population have been vaccinated (compared to 67% in Israel), iscurrently experiencing the highest wave of morbidity it has experienced since the onset of the pandemic. To illustrate, in order to reach Iceland’s vaccination level, Israel would have to vaccinate another 1.4 million citizens, well over the million of currently unvaccinated citizens (and even then, as mentioned, a new wave of the pandemic could not be prevented.) These data show that the vaccination of the remaining population will not prevent the next wave, as it seems that thesewaves continue to occur despite high rates of vaccination. Therefore, unvaccinated persons are not what causes the pandemic to continue, nor do they endanger the vaccinated in that aspect. In fact, it seems that the hope of eradicating COVID19 by achieving “herd immunity” through vaccination of a high-enough percentage of the population has been proven to be unrealistic.
  5. At the time of writing this, COVID19 hospital beds make up about 3% of hospital beds in Israel, and about 30% ofpatients in critical condition are unvaccinated. In addition, the lion’s share of those who have not been vaccinated are young persons, whose likelihood of creating excessive burdens on the system are extremely low. The number of unvaccinated individuals in Israel is significantly lower than one million, as this population includes many who cannot or should not get vaccinated:
There is no scientific evidence whatsoever supporting the claim that non-vaccinated individuals are risking the public’s health in any way more than vaccinated people or that their lack of being vaccinated is a factor that facilitates the continuation of the pandemic or that causes a threat of collapse to the healthcare system. Vaccination should be treated as a primary means for providing personal protection against severe illness or death, especially for persons at high risk.
This is so obvious that it boggles the mind that some cannot comprehend this.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't even know where I put my card. Hope I still have it.

Edit: Whew. Found it and put it in my strongbox.

I had to travel 28 miles round trip to get jabbed. Twice.

Mine has stickers on it, rather than handwritten info.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How is it that most people know such things and the statistics outside of what they're told by
media and government agencies?

Are you going to go the flat earth route now and claim that every possible source of information is a hoax, except the ones you personally want to believe?

And is Covid a done deal in South Korea and New Zealand, as if it never happened and will never occur again? Doesn't look like it. New cases, new variants, repeat, repeat, repeat. On and on it goes. "But if we just...".

The Latest: South Korea hits pandemic high for daily cases

The Latest: New Zealand orders mask use as new cases found

That's because the rest of the world didn't handle it as well as they did, so now people from other countries with new and more contagious variants were able to return and infect them.

If your entire neighborhood is on fire, even if you put out the fire in your own house, it can still catch on fire again from the houses around it.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you going to go the flat earth route now and claim that every possible source of information is a hoax, except the ones you personally want to believe?

Didn't have an answer for that one eh?

That's because the rest of the world didn't handle it as well as they did, so now people from other countries with new and more contagious variants were able to return and infect them.

If your entire neighborhood is on fire, even if you put out the fire in your own house, it can still catch on fire again from the houses around it.

Seems like there's always going to be some kind of catch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Didn't have an answer for that one eh?

An answer for the flat earth conspiracy? I have tons of them, but that's not the topic here. Unless you want to argue it.

Seems like there's always going to be some kind of catch.

Again, it's simple logic. As long as international travel is common, the entire world has to get a grip on this thing or it will just keep spreading.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
An answer for the flat earth conspiracy? I have tons of them, but that's not the topic here. Unless you want to argue it.

No an answer for the on topic question you avoided by asking about flat earth. Maybe next time just say "no comment" instead of derailing.

Again, it's simple logic. As long as international travel is common, the entire world has to get a grip on this thing or it will just keep spreading.

Every time we're supposedly close to getting a grip on it, there's a new catch, a new twist. Back to square one. And common society is always blamed for it.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No an answer for the on topic question you avoided by asking about flat earth. Maybe next time just say "no comment" instead of derailing.

What question? That how can I know that every single source of information I can access isn't all part of some huge conspiracy? That's the flat earth argument in a nutshell.

Every time we're supposedly close to getting a grip on it, there's a new catch, a new twist. Back to square one. And common society is always blamed for it.

In many places we were never 'close to getting a grip on it'. Certainly not in the US.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What question? That how can I know that every single source of information I can access isn't all part of some huge conspiracy? That's the flat earth argument in a nutshell.

That's a stawman you set up to knock down.

In many places we were never 'close to getting a grip on it'. Certainly not in the US.

Agreed. It's all just a repetitive game of going in circles. I see it now. You'll probably see it later.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's a stawman you set up to knock down.

It sure seemed to be what you were implying. What were you really saying, then?

Agreed. It's all just a repetitive game of going in circles. I see it now. You'll probably see it later.

The point is that it wouldn't be if we would all get our act together. It might be too late now, but if every country had responded at the beginning of the pandemic the same way South Korea had, it would definitely be over by now.

Upvote 0