Pfizer vaccine receives FDA approval.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,092.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No, no, no. Not even remotely the same. This has been addressed already.

Clothing is for sanitary and protective reasons and is NOT an invasive medical experiment.

Neither is getting vaccinated. These repeated attempts to retreat to hyperbole just makes it look like there aren't any fact based anti-vaxx arguments.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,092.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Again, not invasive medical experiment with unknown future consequences.
Please list all of the medical treatments currently in use which are free of potential unknown future consequences.

Heck, posting on the internet might have potential future unknown consequences. You can't prove that it doesn't. Better stop now before it is too late.

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,092.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
After some long hard thinking, I think I've figured it out...

The non vaccinated are battling radical-Vaxxers.

This all boils down to radicalism vs. radicalism.
That's certainly one opinion.

I mean, it ignores a lot of what's actually going on, but it certainly is one way to think about it.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I mean, it ignores a lot of what's actually going on, but it certainly is one way to think about it.

That's the problem with the world these days... Everyone seems to be a radical of some sort, except for those who aren't... Those who aren’t are actual happy, satisfied people living good lives.

...IMO.

Reactions: prodromos
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,092.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's the problem with the world these days... Everyone seems to be a radical of some sort, except for those who aren't... Those who aren’t are actual happy, satisfied people living good lives.
As I said, that's certainly one opinion. It ignores any number of actual facts, but I can't disagree that it is an opinion.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟185,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Right, I am now even seeing people on Pro-Vaccine/Pro-mask FB groups suggesting they should call their neighbors employers and schools, as they are still going to work/sending their kids to school and turning them into the health department and their employers.

As if that would do any good.

They are turning into the "Karens" of the pro-Covid/vaccine movement.

• Winner
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟248,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Right, I am now even seeing people on Pro-Vaccine/Pro-mask FB groups suggesting they should call their neighbors employers and schools, as they are still going to work/sending their kids to school and turning them into the health department and their employers.

As if that would do any good.

They are turning into the "Karens" of the pro-Covid/vaccine movement.

This is a difficult problem. 'Dobbing someone in' goes against the grain down here. I don't like the term 'un-Australian', but it is...un-Australian. But if someone's next door neighbour is having a party with a couple of dozen people when no visitors are allowed, then what is one to do? It could end up spreading covid into more suburbs and lengthening our current lockdown by weeks and inconveniencing tens of thousands. And of course putting their health at risk.

There was a woman in the supermarket today without a mask. It's compulsory indoors here at the moment. I said 'excuse me...' and was going to tell her she needed one - not that she could have been unaware that it was needed. But she walked past and straight out of the store. If she had remained I would have asked someone from the supermarket to get the security.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is a difficult problem. 'Dobbing someone in' goes against the grain down here. I don't like the term 'un-Australian', but it is...un-Australian. But if someone's next door neighbour is having a party with a couple of dozen people when no visitors are allowed, then what is one to do? It could end up spreading covid into more suburbs and lengthening our current lockdown by weeks and inconveniencing tens of thousands. And of course putting their health at risk.

There was a woman in the supermarket today without a mask. It's compulsory indoors here at the moment. I said 'excuse me...' and was going to tell her she needed one - not that she could have been unaware that it was needed. But she walked past and straight out of the store. If she had remained I would have asked someone from the supermarket to get the security.

Try getting vaccinated. It helps in preventing radical, draconian measures like chasing women out of the grocery store. o_O

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
After some long hard thinking, I think I've figured it out...

The non vaccinated are battling radical-Vaxxers.

This all boils down to radicalism vs. radicalism.

"Radical-Vaxxers" -- that ranks right up there with "Covid-Taliban."

I suppose every persecution complex needs a name for their enemy...

How this, instead? The 2020 lockdowns were terrible. If people getting vaxxed prevents that from happening again, how is that a "radical" idea?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Radical-Vaxxers" -- that ranks right up there with "Covid-Taliban."

I suppose every persecution complex needs a name for their enemy...

How this, instead? The 2020 lockdowns were terrible. If people getting vaxxed prevents that from happening again, how is that a "radical" idea?

Persecution complex doesn't apply to me. I'm vaccinated, and was among the first to pull up my sleeve.

...But I'm not a radical. I'm normal.

It's funny. It's almost like people don't believe there are radicals on both the left and right... And in a thousand other directions. The key is in finding balance - a lesson this generation is in desperate need of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟248,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Try getting vaccinated. It helps in preventing radical, draconian measures like chasing women out of the grocery store. o_O

I've had one jab. Second one in two weeks. Which is pretty much irrelevant. Wearing a mask and using the app to register that you're entering a premise is required by all. That ain't draconian by any stretch. And there were no pitchforks involved. I would have politely requested that she put one on. Or else someone else would be called to ensure she did.

I'm obeying all the rules as inconvenient as they are. I expect everyone else to do so as well. Hell, my 3 month old grandaughter lives a ten minute drive away and I haven't held her for two weeks. My daughter had her 40th a week ago and all we could do was wish her happy birthday via zoom.

A ****** mask is not too much to ask...

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is your post: Pfizer vaccine receives FDA approval.

By saying 'like I told the other atheist', you were implying that LeafByNiggle is also an atheist, even though he clearly identifies as Catholic. If this was just an honest mistake, there's no shame in admitting it.
Consider the adulterer brought out into the open and stoned. For I believe many would read and take it as negatively as you desire for it to be taken. You should feel proud of yourself.

Please move along now, if you have nothing to share on the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Restrictions will drop to a certain extent in two weeks if you have had both jabs. The quicker we get more vaccinated the better we'll be.

I believe this is what caused the recent outbreaks in the U.S. Trying to encourage vaccinations by removing restrictions for those who get vaccinated.

I think all will need to continue to mask and distance for at least 3 weeks after everyone is vaccinated before easing up on restrictions. Or wait until the cases reduce dramatically on their own.

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe this is what caused the recent outbreaks in the U.S. Trying to encourage vaccinations by removing restrictions for those who get vaccinated.

I think all will need to continue to mask and distance for at least 3 weeks after everyone is vaccinated before easing up on restrictions. Or wait until the cases reduce dramatically on their own.

That's radical, IMO. Expecting "everyone" to get vaccinated.

Upvote 0