• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

petriefied of vaccine mandate

curlycurl

Jul 31, 2019
assen
✟13,765.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm really scared, like really really really scared, I have a hard time typing this because i'm shaking so much. I'm losing my mind. Vaccina mandates are becoming more and more common in Europe and people are thinking that it's going to also come to my country, the netherland. and I'm so scared it's the mark of the beast, even though i've seen all the arguments against it being the mark, I'm too scared to risk it, because spending my life by going into hiding for years is still less risky that potentaily taking the mark of the beast that will send you to eternal hell. The way they are forcing the vaccine is exacly what imagied the mark would be like and what I even heard from people who had dreams about the mark from God (many years before corona even) I told myself I was going to fight with all I got but I genuinly don't know what i'm going to do anymore if the vacines become mandiory, I'm not rich so I cant pay thousands of euros to monthy fines. I'm thinking I might need to escape to another country or go into hiding. My life is horrible now because of anxiety, i am messing up my school because i'm too panicked to do work. I can barely even go outisde anymore, this is torture. I tried to read what other said about the vaccine and no matter how much i hear its safe and that most people are pro vax, I keep thinking of the scripture about the path to heaven being narrow,

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Just don't get the vaccine. They could just be bluffing. If not, they'd need to be prepared to hunt down a whole bunch of people for whom vaccination is against their religion... which it is, if you're Christian who is point-blank told to trust God for your salvation. Not very trusting to leave anything up to mankind to fix, IMO.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,372.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm really scared, like really really really scared, I have a hard time typing this because i'm shaking so much. I'm losing my mind.

Hi curly. Good to meet you.

The Lord gives strength to his people;
the Lord blesses his people with peace (Psalm 29:11)

Strength and peace to you!

Regarding the mark of the beast, it is important that we know what this is, lest anyone deceives us:

Revelation 14: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath"

So there we learn three things about the Mark of the Beast. First, it involves worshipping the beast, second it involves worshipping his image. Third it involves a mark on the forehead and hand.

Have you heard of anyone being vaccinated who had to worship a beast? Have you heard of anyone being vaccinated who had to worship the image of a beast? Have you heard of anyone being vaccinated who had a mark put on their forehead or hand?

The Mark of the Beast is so different from a vaccination that anyone who says they are the same must be blind in the extreme.

So be at peace. This is not the Mark of the Beast. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟989,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
even though i've seen all the arguments against it being the mark, I'm too scared to risk it, because spending my life by going into hiding for years is still less risky that potentaily taking the mark of the beast

Let me put your mind at ease from this nagging fear (that I can't help but think that some ridiculous ultra-end-times-fanatic pastor has put into your head about the vaccine).

.... I took the vaccine willingly, ... and I still believe in Jesus Christ as Son of God and my only Savior.

No beast-worshipping going on over here.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I keep thinking of the scripture about the path to heaven being narrow,

It is narrow because faith in Jesus is the only way.
That has nothing to do with being vaccinated.

Please talk to your doctor or therapist about your fears.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm really scared, like really really really scared, I have a hard time typing this because i'm shaking so much. I'm losing my mind. Vaccina mandates are becoming more and more common in Europe and people are thinking that it's going to also come to my country, the netherland. and I'm so scared it's the mark of the beast, even though i've seen all the arguments against it being the mark, I'm too scared to risk it, because spending my life by going into hiding for years is still less risky that potentaily taking the mark of the beast that will send you to eternal hell. The way they are forcing the vaccine is exacly what imagied the mark would be like and what I even heard from people who had dreams about the mark from God (many years before corona even) I told myself I was going to fight with all I got but I genuinly don't know what i'm going to do anymore if the vacines become mandiory, I'm not rich so I cant pay thousands of euros to monthy fines. I'm thinking I might need to escape to another country or go into hiding. My life is horrible now because of anxiety, i am messing up my school because i'm too panicked to do work. I can barely even go outisde anymore, this is torture. I tried to read what other said about the vaccine and no matter how much i hear its safe and that most people are pro vax, I keep thinking of the scripture about the path to heaven being narrow,
The only countries that have mandates for vaccination, are countries that have low vaccination rates. In my country, we are approaching 90% double vaccinated. So a mandatory vaccination law is not even on the table here.

Somehow I don't think the USA will ever have a mandatory vaccination policy.

The mark of the beast is not an injection to protect someone from a virus.

The mark of the beast is the name of the beast or the numerical equivalent of his name.

Revelation 13:17
And he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

In the future, when you observe a mark of someone's name being applied to the population. Then you will know what the mark really is. As for a medical vaccination that is not a name. So you can relax and find something else to absorb yourself with.

Believe me, when the era of the mark arrives, you will have no problem identifying that name.

• Agree
Reactions: smittymatt
Upvote 0

Job405

Jesus Christ Matters
Site Supporter
May 17, 2020
Uusimaa
✟121,390.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The vaccine is not the mark. But I think the vaccine passport might be laying the foundation for the mark in the future as everyone is forced to have it to function in society. In some European countries you need it to enter a shopping center or supermarket to buy food. Even the wealthy are forced to take it.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi I am in California and go to Calvary Chapel where we have stood up against the mandates and our pastor is facing over $2 million in fines and all. 1st off we have not practiced social distancing, masks, and we have grown 400 to 500 %. We have very few vaccinated in the church and have faired much better than the general public as far as cases and all.

We are a Bible believing including prophecy church and although we would recommend staying away from the vaccine the vaccine is not at this time anything close to what the mark of the beast is. Read Rev 13 slowly and carefully and then go back to Rev 6 which shows a earlier portion of the timeline. Before we get to chapter 13 the seals are opened and we see peace taken from the earth and a days wage for a quart of wheat over the whole earth. We see inflation now but this is describing a global hyperinflation so this is future. In chapter 13 the beast now has power and authority over every tribe tongue kingdom and nation and will have that power for exactly 42 months. So again there is no one world government right now and the intent and direction is certainly moving this way but no way are we there yet.

So God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Commit your heart to seeking the LORD and be in His word and be encouraged that your opposed to this evil and confess Jesus and even if they kill you they cannot not harm you. I personally believe in the rapture of the church but if I am wrong I will not bow down or take the mark as the beast is going to blaspheme God and confess Lucifer or Satan as God. The lines are clear this guy is not going to say he is Jesus but is opposed to Christ and exalts himself. The image of the beast comes out at the same time and we do not have that either. So relax and study and draw near to the LORD and He will draw near to you. There is fullness of joy is the LORD and peace Jesus gives not as the world gives so embrace this peace and be willing to surrender the things you are afraid of and stand strong in the grace by which you are saved.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

The vaccine is NOT the mark of the beast.

• Agree
Reactions: smittymatt
Upvote 0

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟142,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you doing any better, curlycurl?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

God is keeping His people safe. He won’t fail us. No need to be scared. Don’t take the jab if you feel in your heart that it’s not good. Be led by the Holy Spirit and He directs your life, do God’s will. Many blessings to you.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi I am in California and go to Calvary Chapel where we have stood up against the mandates and our pastor is facing over $2 million in fines and all. 1st off we have not practiced social distancing, masks, and we have grown 400 to 500 %. We have very few vaccinated in the church and have faired much better than the general public as far as cases and all.

We are a Bible believing including prophecy church

So nice to hear this. Im so happy to hear this. :)

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

We are a Bible believing including prophecy church and although we would recommend staying away from the vaccine the vaccine is not at this time anything close to what the mark of the beast is. Read Rev 13 slowly and carefully and then go back to Rev 6 which shows a earlier portion of the timeline. Before we get to chapter 13 the seals are opened and we see peace taken from the earth and a days wage for a quart of wheat over the whole earth. We see inflation now but this is describing a global hyperinflation so this is future. In chapter 13 the beast now has power and authority over every tribe tongue kingdom and nation and will have that power for exactly 42 months. So again there is no one world government right now and the intent and direction is certainly moving this way but no way are we there yet.

So God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Commit your heart to seeking the LORD and be in His word and be encouraged that your opposed to this evil and confess Jesus and even if they kill you they cannot not harm you. I personally believe in the rapture of the church but if I am wrong I will not bow down or take the mark as the beast is going to blaspheme God and confess Lucifer or Satan as God. The lines are clear this guy is not going to say he is Jesus but is opposed to Christ and exalts himself. The image of the beast comes out at the same time and we do not have that either. So relax and study and draw near to the LORD and He will draw near to you. There is fullness of joy is the LORD and peace Jesus gives not as the world gives so embrace this peace and be willing to surrender the things you are afraid of and stand strong in the grace by which you are saved.
The jab has nothing to do with the Christian faith. Covid-19 is a virus, a medical concern.

Romans 13:1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Upvote 0

P. S

Dec 13, 2021
Pazardzik
✟7,801.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wrote to Vatopedy monastery and they sent me this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-133759.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-133759.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20211130-134753.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-134753.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

P. S

Dec 13, 2021
Pazardzik
✟7,801.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums