CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
‘To say that you are a disappointment and an utter failure… would be an understatement…’

This scathing open letter to Jeff Sessions from Martin Gottesfeld is worth reading. He has eloquently spelled out the failure of Sessions to do what an Attorney General should be doing -- going after the bad guys. The petition to fire Sessions had 5,300 signatures at the time of publication.

From your failure to bring any charges whatsoever against any Democratic leaders for their election shenanigans in 2016; to your attempt to enlist your party for an ill-conceived anti-marijuana political kamikaze run, which was blocked by President Trump; to your failure to keep the so-called “Russia investigation” from spiraling out of control as a misappropriated propaganda tool of the Democrats; the missing Strzok-Page text messages; the unanswered Congressional subpoenas; your empty threats and promises to just resign; your mishandling of the media, especially when it comes to all things related to immigration; your apparent attempts to lead the DOJ from the rear and so much more, you’ve lowered the bar for gross incompetence even further than Eric Holder and your continued presence only serves to undermine the public’s trust in the government, in your department, and in your party.

Obama-era Political Prisoner Writes SCATHING Letter to AG Jeff Sessions

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well Sessions lacks integrity & was an awful pick but that was made plenty known to Trump before he picked him. Like I said before, choosing Sessions was like Trump pulling his britches down to shake his fat fanny around, mooning everybody saying not to pick him on account of him being a terrible choice. Well, you reap what you sow. Trump's choice came back around & bit him in the behind.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I so wish Sessions had stayed in the Senate. Not only is not doing a good job as Attorney General, but we're stuck with Doug Jones. It's a lose-lose.

Well, not only that but the way Trump & the GOP rallied around Roy Moore was damaging to the Republican party.

Upvote 0