Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Team Faith needs pet workers. We have openings for Pet Rescuers, Foster Angels and Nursery Angels.

We are looking for people that love animals and are dedicated to keeping them safe in our neighborhood.

We are looking for people who can donate your time and energy for the pets.

If you can donate as little as 3 hours a week or as much as 3 hours a day. We need your help.

The requirements are:
You must be dedicated!
You must be responsible!
You must be respectful!
We ask if you are not able to do your job as promised you will step down and be willing to have someone else take your place.

If you are interested in working with the pets and can meet the requirements listed above please post in this thread. We are the even numbered pets.

Please go to post #2 and you will see a description of what the jobs are.

Both teams will work the same way. We are divided up by numbers so when we see a pet we will know exactly who to send that pet to.

If you sign up for one team and that team is filled up you will have the options of working on the other team.

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
here's what it says at the link...since you need the pet icon to see it and noone but the petRESCUERS have that one I copied it out for everyone :)

You may pick up to two teams to be on. Captains of each team will decided after everyone who is able to get into this private forum, signs up. If you want to be considered as Captain of one of your choices please PM me.
After choices are made here then I will post positions needing filled in the open forum. If you have friends or know anyone who has been wanting on a team please have them watching for open sign ups...

When you decide please post your rescuer/angel username then your regular username and your chioces.. Please read through all the teams and post only once.

example: DoctorCF - Ladyday95
choice #1
choice #2

List of all the CF Pet Rescuers Team, their duties and requirements:

Rescuers

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Rescuer... CFPR ( will have at least two teams)

Duties will include but not be limited to the following...
1. Each team will have one -Team Captain with 4-5 CFPR Members
2. Will use Pet Rescuers User account
3. Will assist with any CF Pet Problem.. including but not limited to:
............... A. Answering Pet questions in public Pet Forum
................B. Replying to PM's from members with Pet Problems and/or questions.
................C. Keeping watch over pets assigned to you, but not over feeding.
4. Rescuing and adopting pets to regular members

Foster Angels

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Foster Angel... CFFA (will have at least two teams)
1. Each team will have one -Team Captain with 4-5 CFFA Members
2. Will use Pet Foster Angel User account
3. Duties include but not limited to:
................A. Refering pm's from members with Pet Problems and/or questions to a CFPR Team Captain. (If neccessary)
................B. Keeping watch over pets assigned to you ( if you have any), but not over feeding.
4. Fostering and adopting pets to regular members

Emergency rescue Team

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Emergency Rescuer... CFPER

1. Will have one -Team Captain with 3-4 ER Members
2. Will use regular user account
3. Will assist with any CF Pet Emergency.. including but not limited to:
............... A. Keeping watch over ER thread in public Pet Forum
................B. Replying to PM's from members with Pet Problems.
................C. Replying to PM's from members reporting dying pets and reviving the pet if neccesary.
................D. Keeping watch over pets assigned to you, but not over feeding.

Pets Abandoned Team

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Abandoned Team... CFPA

1. Will have one leader-Team Captain with 3-4 Pet Abandoned Members
3. Will assist with but not be limited to:
............... A. Keeping watch over and up-dating Pet Abandoned thread in public Pet Forum
................B. Replying to PM's from members with Pet Problems.
................C. Replying to PM's from members reporting abandoned pets and reviving the pet if neccesary.
................D.Keeping watch over pets assigned to you, but not over feeding

Rescuers Nursery

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Nursery Rescuer... CFPNR

1. Each team will have one -Team Captain with 5-7 CFPNR Members
2. Will use Pet Rescuers Nursery User account ( decide if you want to keep rescuer/angel account or make new one for Nursery workers)
3. Will assist with any CF Pet Problem.. including but not limited to:
............... A. Answering Pet questions in public Pet Forum
................B. Replying to PM's from members with Pet Problems and/or questions.
................C. Keeping watch over pets assigned to you, but not over feeding.
4. Rescuing and adopting pets to regular members

Teen Rescuers Team

This Team will have the Title CF Pet, Teen Rescuer... CFPTR

1. Will have one -Teen Team Captain with 3-4 Teen Members
2. Will decide to use regular user account or Rescuers Teen username.
3. Will assist any Teen with Pet Problems or refer them to other Rescuer for help if needed.
4. Will reply to pm's from Teens about CF Pets.
5. Will be between ages of 13-19 ( whatever age limit is on Teen Forums)
6. Will watch over pets assigned to you, but not over feeding.
7. Rescuing and adopting pets to regular members

Pet Rescuers Graphics Team

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Graphics Team... CFPG

1. Will have one -Team Captain with 3-4 Graphics Members
3. Will create graphics for Pet Rescuers Team which can be used in signing guestbooks, welcoming new members, welcoming new pet owners, avatars, signitures...
4. Will be in charge of posting for new armor items and new features.
5. Captain will start and keep up-dated thread for team and Graphics suggestions from Pet Rescuers Team.
6. Will have some Graphics abilities and understanding of how to.

Upvote 0
C

CFfosterangel2

I think SistaKrista (just knowing her from threads) would make a wonderful fosterangel!!

Bfly...I have sent you another member requesting to be a fosterangel and help with pets too. You should be receiving this soon if you have not already.

Currently I will care for my pet list and as stated in the CF pet doc. thread I will help Renuka anyway if she specifies this in a PM to me. The same is true with you, Bfly. I am considering with my illness and potential requirement of time off again that I will relinguish my position if needed and will make clear this opening. Otherwise, I can be relied upon to at least care for my current small pet list and any other help requested via Renuka or Bfly (I just don't want to be carried or do less than the other volunteers as I'd feel bad as a team member if that were the case and if what I can donate (timewise) is not apprecriated -- this too would feel wrong to me).

I hope we obtain a lot of new volunteers and things begin to ease up for those who have been over-extending themselves (such as Renuka and Bfly and Ainuhina).

God Bless and love to all.

Upvote 0
C

CFfosterangel2

Welcome aboard GodAlwaysGracious!!

I have PMed Renuka and Petrescuer22 who should be contacting you soon. :):)

(ladies...I've already told GAGR she is in, but didn't know how to sign her up other than contacting you two. lol. :p).

As stated I am committed to my pet list, but if needed will also surrender my position, as I am unsure about my future need for surgery and don't want to let the team down or burden anyone. Otherwise...Bfly and I wasn't sure if fosterangel8 was taken? And we know there are some petrescuer positions that GAGR could fulfill (it would break my heart to leave my position). :):)

Welcome and thank you for caring for our CF pets!!! :clap:

I would love to be this and the captian if possible??

Rescuers Nursery

This Team will have the Title CF Pet Nursery Rescuer... CFPNR

I will dedicate alot!!

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you ladies so much. We are trying to get the accounts set up. We will get back to you soon. You are no more eager to start work than we are to get you started. We appreciate your willingness to do this more than words can say. God bless each of you. bfly

Upvote 0

tierajade

HAVING A BABY IN MARCH!!!
Oct 17, 2006
Mattoon
Visit site
✟19,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you ladies so much. We are trying to get the accounts set up. We will get back to you soon. You are no more eager to start work than we are to get you started. We appreciate your willingness to do this more than words can say. God bless each of you. bfly
This is so exciting - it's nice to be able to give back to the pets and this forum! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.