• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Pet Photos

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by rhawk, Jun 23, 2021.

1. rhawk

rhawk I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic. Supporter

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    I stylized some photos of some of my past and current cats over the last several days and thought I would share them. This post has my cat ^Itchy^. He left me in 2004 from cancer and was only 7. He loved to lay under the Christmas tree and was my official Christmas cat. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is ^Hamlet^. He was my first cat and my soul cat. He left me in 2007 from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He was 12.

Attached Files:

3. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is my sweet little ^Leo^. He was a special needs cat who had brain damage from his original owners. I had him from when he was about 3. He had to take meds for seizures else he had a grand-mal daily. He left in 2015 and was 17.

Attached Files:

4. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is ^Orion^. He loved lettuce. He left December 15 2001 from cancer and was 17.5.

Attached Files:

5. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is my little girl ^Andromeda^. I lost her May 27th (last month). She had renal failure and would have been 17 on June 30th.

Attached Files:

6. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is my sweet ^Nova^. He left the day before ^Andromeda^ last month, also from renal failure. He would have been 18 a few days from now.

Attached Files:

7. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is Apollo. He is ^Andromeda^s actual brother. He is still with me and misses his sister a lot.

Attached Files:

8. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    This is Perseus. He was best friends with ^Nova^ and misses him very much. He turned 11 this month. (not a stylized image)

Attached Files:

9. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Dennis the Menace
    A4888D65-7A7F-4FCD-B444-26D8C379FFE3.jpeg CF46B5CF-2D6A-4792-89D1-3EC206CB669D.jpeg

10. Michie

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Lumpy and Stumbles 249A35F0-9AAB-4171-8C42-BB0D385FF4C2.jpeg 4876B8EA-26CF-4963-8539-6AB989280087.jpeg

11. Michie

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I have more but it would take too long to post them all. I have dogs too. The cats I posted are special needs cats.

12. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    Aww. The are so cute! How many cats do you have? How many dogs?

13. Michie

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I have 2 dogs and 22 foster kitties. Some of whom I’ve adopted. Special needs usually stay with me. I have cat houses built for the fosters to go in and out of.

14. Michie

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Oh! And I’m taking care of my mother in law’s dog since she broke her arm. This is her pup.

D1FDE848-316C-47EF-90C4-D5252C381A42.jpeg 3BA8DD07-CA77-4F7A-9736-E6FBDAB951D8.jpeg

15. rhawk

+2,083
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    Bless you. The most I ever had at once was 7 and 2 special needs cats. Thank you so much for fostering and caring for the animals!

16. Michie

+41,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    You are very welcome! I just wish there were more of us. And thank you! :)