Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So I know everyone has pet peeves. But let's do a twist to this.

What pet peeves did you use to have that you don't have anymore?

Say... pre 20s, in your teens something totally was annoying to you and now...Not so much. What was it?

What are your pet peeves now that weren't before?

sunsurfkdt

Nov 29, 2015
US
✟15,783.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hmmmm...when I was little my pet peeve was.....well this was when I was really, really, really little...but if you laughed at me, and I wasn't laughing, I'd get so! Mad! Like really mad. My older cousin would always laugh at things I said, not in a mean way, but it still aggravated me, so I would scratch her lol. And she'd laugh more and I was likevughhhh ...lol but I was like 3,4,5 ...

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So I know everyone has pet peeves. But let's do a twist to this.

What pet peeves did you use to have that you don't have anymore?

Say... pre 20s, in your teens something totally was annoying to you and now...Not so much. What was it?

What are your pet peeves now that weren't before?

I used to smack on my food when I was younger and talk with my mouth open. Now both bother me to my core.

• Haha
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mom running into my room everyday to yell and scream at me over nothing usually. I have moved out since and life has been more peaceful in that area. As for now, it's mostly things that happen at work. I take care of it, but when people start piling their carts in a parking space instead of the cart corral or when there are no carts up front, they are all in the cart corrals, and the customers come up to us telling us that their are no carts. Also today, I was reminded not to ask a certain coworker for help, since she always evades doing so. I'm Praying for her in Jesus' Name Amen. :yellowheart::praying:

Upvote 0