Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi all. Here's another video. It's about 6 minutes long. This one takes a post-trib stance, so the discussion is from that perspective. The participants question the reasoning for going through the tribulation and what evangelism will look like at that time.

I look forward to healthy discussion about the issues.

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've went from Pre to Mid to now Post trib . Who is he that restrains until he is taken out of the way ? Michael ? The Holy Spirit ? Those who take the mark of the beast will receive a plague of tumors so there must be some around that do not receive the mark .. IMO when Jesus appears in the sky with the multitude, the dead in Christ will resurrect and those alive will be transformed and joined with the Lord enroute to the Mt of Olives for Armeggedon .. I personally believe that the multitude who we join in the sky and comes with him are the Saints resurrected from Paradise when the Temple veil was split ,including the thief on the cross .. All this is just my speculation and loose understanding at the moment .. But staying prepared is key ..

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I've went from Pre to Mid to now Post trib . Who is he that restrains until he is taken out of the way ? Michael ? The Holy Spirit ?
The Holy Spirit working through the Church. The Church is what is taken out of the way.

Now let me take a look at the video, even though I know its off I still get a kick out of the different ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. Here's another video. It's about 6 minutes long. This one takes a post-trib stance, so the discussion is from that perspective. The participants question the reasoning for going through the tribulation and what evangelism will look like at that time.

I look forward to healthy discussion about the issues.

This seemed to be more psychological than Spiritual based. Is this because you all believe the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the WORLD ? Just wondering. God stated He would never leave us. The Holy Spirit has to be on earth, even after the Church is Raptured, how else can the 2 Witnesses preach and he 144,000 preach ?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This seemed to be more psychological than Spiritual based. Is this because you all believe the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the WORLD ? Just wondering. God stated He would never leave us. The Holy Spirit has to be on earth, even after the Church is Raptured, how else can the 2 Witnesses preach and he 144,000 preach ?

My only other thought other than Michael the AA or the HS is a king or kingdom on Earth in the way ..

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My only other thought other than Michael the AA or the HS is a king or kingdom on Earth in the way ..
When you consider that the body of Christ are ambassadors for the Kingdom of Heaven, you could be right. When a country is going to war against another, they usually call their citizens and ambassadors home before hostilities break out. So, thinking that way, when our Heavenly Father pours out His wrath upon satan's kingdom of darkness, He will do the same thing.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

prophecy link in my profile!
Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This seemed to be more psychological than Spiritual based. Is this because you all believe the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the WORLD ?

Hi RT. Thanks for watching the video. No, we don't think the HS will be taken out of the world. We take a post-tribulation stance, and that the HS will be taken from the world after the Great Tribulation, when Jesus returns for his followers.

The video is psychological in nature because God gives us the spirit of a sound mind and encourages us to reason together. That means talking about the problems and possible solutions to those problems. This is what the video attempts to offer.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, thinking that way, when our Heavenly Father pours out His wrath upon satan's kingdom of darkness, He will do the same thing.

Except, there is a difference between tribulation and wrath. All of God's people are allowed to, and in many cases expected to experience tribulation, trials, and suffering.

Wrath is specifically directed at his enemies. Because we come from fundamentally different perspectives on what happens at that time, you may not have much practical information to add on this particular topic, since we're talking about what kind of attitude and planning we should have for going through the Great Tribulation.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
True. Truth be told, the world has been experiencing tribulation since Jesus ascended.So, that is nothing new. But there is a time of great tribulation coming.
Wrath is specifically directed at his enemies. Because we come from fundamentally different perspectives on what happens at that time, you may not have much practical information to add on this particular topic, since we're talking about what kind of attitude and planning we should have for going through the Great Tribulation.
Sorry, I was just responding to another poster's thought. Carry on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
True. Truth be told, the world has been experiencing tribulation since Jesus ascended.So, that is nothing new. But there is a time of great tribulation coming.

Hi HMFJ. Thanks for sharing these positive comments. I think it's important to recognize a difference between Tribulation and Wrath because they do have distinct purposes. There was another guy who talked about the "Tribulation of God's wrath". He was pretty desperate to make them the same thing because it suited his pre-trib position.

When we accept that God chastizes those he loves, and that tribulation can often be synonymous with learning, growing, and correction it becomes far less frightening to contemplate going through the Great Tribulation.

The main argument for the pre-trib rapture is that God will not leave us, God will not destroy us, God will not punish us, etc..., but Tribulation is not meant to do any of those things. The Great Tribulation will be God's final attempt at reaching the world before he takes his followers away and unleashes his wrath.

Upvote 0