United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You are one chill INFJ! :cool:

:sparkles:ENTJ-A:sparkles: I might be biased! :D

~bella

I can see it! From what I've seen of your posts, you are definitely a strong willed person who has a clear understanding of what is happening and how to best approach a given situation. I don't know if "ruthles" is a word I'd use to describe you, though, but then again I can't say I know you all that well yet. :D

As for myself, my personality description is pretty accurate too... Though, I guess instead of trying to enact change on a large scale, I like to keep things local. I help people through the work I do at the hospital, and I am a representative in the safety committee there.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities

I don't put a lot of stock in these things, but they can be fun. :D I'm curious to see your results!

I took this thing years ago, and I'd always get "Advocate." A lot has changed since then, so I was curious to see what would happen if I took it again.

Introduction | Advocate (INFJ) Personality | 16Personalities

I guess not much changes afterall. :D

Crazified - INTJ. And that's that!

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would like to think of myself as more analytical, though that's not always true. I wish I was, though!
I'm sure you're more than adequate.

As for me, I'm much less able to actually analyze all that I'd like to ...

But that's the cost of having a job and a family I suppose. And dang--these work breaks are too short!!!

Gotta go! :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've known quite a few people who have gotten "mediator" and they tend to either be real nerdy, real artsy, or both. :D They're always a lot of fun!

Okay, I'll admit I'm real nerdy, but I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I can see it! From what I've seen of your posts, you are definitely a strong willed person who has a clear understanding of what is happening and how to best approach a given situation.

I’m very determined. I know what I want and go after it. This is the only life I’ve got. I milk it to the bone. :)

I don't know if "ruthles" is a word I'd use to describe you, though, but then again I can't say I know you all that well yet. :D

If you’re gonna wage war it must be worth the spoil and casualties. There’s always a price. If there isn’t a physical danger to you or loved one it’s not worth it. You start collecting enemies.

I’m very simple. I want a good man, good friends, good life, and good experiences. I’m laid back. I like being around others with the same vibe. :cool:

As for myself, my personality description is pretty accurate too... Though, I guess instead of trying to enact change on a large scale, I like to keep things local. I help people through the work I do at the hospital, and I am a representative in the safety committee there.

I’ve seen your comments on the pandemic. They’re always level-headed. Empathy and soundness are a good pair.

When you let your hair down...who knows! :D

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I’m very determined. I know what I want and go after it. This is the only life I’ve got. I milk it to the bone. :)

This is something that I've learned for myself as well. If you don't fight for your life, it will slip through your fingers. Never take it for granted, because whether or not you think it's a losing battle, it's worth fighting for. :)

If you’re gonna wage war it must be worth the spoil and casualties. There’s always a price. If there isn’t a physical danger to you or loved one it’s not worth it. You start collecting enemies.

Very true. Enemies are inevitable when you take a stand for anything of value. Hmmm... Instead of "ruthless" though, I'd say that you are certain in your convictions, and you are willing to fight for them. That's an admirable thing.

I’m very simple. I want a good man, good friends, good life, and good experiences. I’m laid back. I like being around others with the same vibe. :cool:

I’ve seen your comments on the pandemic. They’re always level-headed. Empathy and soundness are a good pair.

When you let your hair down...who knows! :D

I try to be level headed, and I try to be open minded enough to realise when I'm wrong and to adjust accordingly, but I definitely have my convictions too. I feel like personal growth should be a life long endeavor.

You may have simple joys, as do I, but "simple" isn't a word I'd use to describe you. I definitely think you are a very complex individual. I don't think anyone could be a "Commander" and not be. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ENFP-T, (Turbulent Campaigner) though years ago I took similar test (Myers Brigg) and had very different results. I think the results can vary upon your mood, and current life circumstances.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
ENFP-T, though years ago I took similar test (Myers Brigg) and had very different results. I think the results can vary upon your mood, and current life circumstances.

I think that's probably true. Like I said, I don't put much stock into these kind of things.

That said, would you say it was pretty accurate in your current state or not?

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0