ruse
✟8,161.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's going to be a short story, I was traveling as always abroad to get some money, because my country is poor. I live in Bulgaria and moved to Ireland for an year. I was christian before but abandoned my faith to other beliefs. I have to say I've never prayed before this point in my life, I am 28 years old, I can't say what i prayed for because it's personal but a miracle happened and my prayers were answered, which was incredible because i've failed for 28 years to get what i wanted. The next incredible thing was that i saw an angel in front of me, I was in Charleville back then, she had wings of gold, I couldn't believe my eyes I though I was hallucinating, but it did happen, praised be the lord for his miracles, I've never lost my faith after that and I know that everything in the Bible is true and God exists. Has anyone had an experience like this before in their lives, i'd love to hear about your experiences?

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seeing a vision (whether angelic or otherwise) is not the same as Receiving the Lord Jesus into one's heart as Savior and Lord of one's life (note 1 Jn. 5:10-12). Our Bible shows that possession of the Lord Jesus is salvation, and that is always a spiritual and real activity by the determination of a godly soul, I see.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟672,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You were fortunate to get that glimpse. Hold on to it and don't let others convince you it wasn't real. I've never had a vision so dramatic, but I have had encounters that were from God and for my edification. One was a very "real" dream that told me how to live (Be kind and generous to others.) The other was a soothing light when I was very much afraid I was going to die. Praise God, he is always with us even when we don't see Him.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It's going to be a short story, I was traveling as always abroad to get some money, because my country is poor. I live in Bulgaria and moved to Ireland for an year. I was christian before but abandoned my faith to other beliefs. I have to say I've never prayed before this point in my life, I am 28 years old, I can't say what i prayed for because it's personal but a miracle happened and my prayers were answered, which was incredible because i've failed for 28 years to get what i wanted. The next incredible thing was that i saw an angel in front of me, I was in Charleville back then, she had wings of gold, I couldn't believe my eyes I though I was hallucinating, but it did happen, praised be the lord for his miracles, I've never lost my faith after that and I know that everything in the Bible is true and God exists. Has anyone had an experience like this before in their lives, i'd love to hear about your experiences?
Years ago I was praying and fasting because I thought I lost salvation. I heard an angel say Cameran you are forever redeemed, you are forever glorified, you are forever justified, you are forever loved. I saw nothing. The angel cried and felt the tears embed around my eyes, I felt them.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That sounds like a wonderful thing, but one needs to be sure such experiences are not from the enemy of our soul who often whispers in our ears. If we hear ANY 'whispers' it would be from God or Satan, but NOT an Angel (we are not in the Old Testament now). See what Holy Scripture teaches us ---not what we suppose. This is just some Bible counsel here that I hope will help you, friend. Satan is shown as the great 'deceiver' and is ever present with intent to draw us away from God; but God is present with every "born again" saint (as John 3; and note Matt.28:19-20 and Heb. 13:5; etc.).

Last edited:
Upvote 0