Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Know Elijah prayed 7 times for the same thing and Daniel fasted and prayed 21 days just a couple of examples.

Of course, faith is involved - not waiting on seeing the results. Wondering when to just move to thanking God.

When ever I am wrestling with God in prayer for something, I tend to get this feeling somewhere along the way that I have hit a brick wall. When I get like this, I start to praise God and eventually my breakthrough follows.

Last edited:
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Know Elijah prayed 7 times for the same thing and Daniel fasted and prayed 21 days just a couple of examples.

Of course, faith is involved - not waiting on seeing the results. Wondering when to just move to thanking God.

Live a life of praise and thankfulness. That is the "pray without ceasing."It is part of abiding in Jesus.

Philippians 4:
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Then, James 1:5

James 1:5
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Ask God to reveal His will to you.

1 John 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0