Midwest
✟34,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone! So today after I woke up and spent some time praying I thought about the other believers that go through a lot of persecution in different countries. I came across this article online after it was mentioned in a article and thought it would be great to share this with others so we can come together and become more aware of what other believers go through in other countries. Please share this with others and build awareness of our brothers and sisters in the Church!! God bless!
(Link) The Voice of the Martyrs

• Prayers
Reactions: mukk_in

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone! So today after I woke up and spent some time praying I thought about the other believers that go through a lot of persecution in different countries. I came across this article online after it was mentioned in a article and thought it would be great to share this with others so we can come together and become more aware of what other believers go through in other countries. Please share this with others and build awareness of our brothers and sisters in the Church!! God bless!
(Link) The Voice of the Martyrs

Dear Seun I read in the news that the Centre for the Study of Global Christianity has said that over 900 000 Christians have been martyred across the globe since just 2005.

I used to get depressed over hearing about Christians being killed for their faith but now realize that in the early centuries after Christ's resurrection, martyrdom brought a lot of new converts to Christ. We should pray that Christ be glorified and that our fellow Christians are given what they need in life and the strength to endure to bring more souls to Christ!

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0