Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
https://aclj.org/israel/major-unive...ael-organization-to-hold-conference-on-campus

The ACLJ is directly engaged in fighting anti-Semitism all over the world and inside the United Nations. Now we’re fighting for Jewish students at universities right here at home.

While we recently took legal action to fight for the Free Speech rights of a Christian to preach the Gospel on a public sidewalk, American institutions of ”higher learning” are freely opening up their campuses to anti-Israel hate speech.

Rather than protect the beliefs and safety of all its students, a major university has just agreed to let a vehemently anti-Israel group hold a conference on its campus.

The group, Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) is notorious for disrupting Jewish student activities and instilling hatred and intolerance toward Israel. SJP is affiliated with the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement, a program with a long history of attacking Israel’s reputation and economy.

We told you how BDS has waged a calculated campaign to delegitimize the Jewish nation’s right to exist.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

A good read imo.

Excerpts:

● To attract and manage Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sharia-compliant. This includes donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic groups that are designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel funds to Jihadi groups (the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad), including Hamas and Hezbollah (see Hitler's Islam, how to Stop Islam).

What is driving the Islamization of America?

Estimated to be five million, the Muslim population in USA today is about the size of the Hispanic population 27 years ago, but it is growing six times faster than the national rate, thanks to high rates of birth, immigration and conversions.

Islam's growth in American prisons is particularly troubling. About 80% of Americans who convert to a religion while in prison become Muslim, who now comprise about 20% of U.S. prison population. The conversion rate is especially high among African-American inmates.

Bill Clinton was the first US president to hold a White House Eid al-Fitr dinner at the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long, dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six Takbirs, the raising of hands and shouting, "Allahu Akbar!" to declare that Allah is "greater" (than the God of Christianity and the idols of other religions - see Jesus vs. Muhammad and Halal). Every US president since Clinton, including George W. Bush, held this blasphemous dinner for a total of 20 years (1996 to 2016) until Donald Trump scrapped it in 2017.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am on Samaritan Purse 's notification list for volunteers..full article here: https://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/persecution-against-u-s-christians-on-the-rise/

Christians are being targeted for standing for their beliefs
Christians across our nation are experiencing increasing hardship, targeting, and persecution because of the stand they take for biblical principles.
View attachment 232844

“I believe we’re going to see persecution in this country,” Samaritan’s Purse President Franklin Graham said. “We’ve already seen many laws that have been passed that restrict our freedom as Christians. I believe it’s going to get worse. We do have a problem in this country and we are losing our religious freedom and we’re losing it a little bit day by day.”

Samaritan’s Purse has established a fund to help people who face financial distress and are punished for their sincerely held religious beliefs, convictions, and conscience.

“They have taken a stand for the Word of God, and they should not have to stand alone,” Graham said. “Please pray for our nation. When our judges are punishing Christians for practicing what they believe, that’s persecution, plain and simple.”

Matthew 5
11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me

1 Peter 4:14
If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

Matthew 24
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake. 10 And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

No doubt persecution is coming.

Even so .... come Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mega-pastor: Ten Commandments no longer applicable
September 24, 2018 Global News

WND.com reports: “A mega-pastor of one of the largest ‘evangelical’ churches in the U.S. is attacking the Old Testament again, this time insisting Jesus rendered the Ten Commandments null and void, issuing one new law ‘as a replacement for everything.’

Andy Stanley, pastor of the 34,000-member North Point Community Church in suburban Atlanta, who famously advised his flock to ‘unhitch’ from the Old Testament in a sermon last spring, has now penned an article promoting his new book saying laws such as ‘Thou shalt have no other gods before me’ and ‘Thou shalt not kill’ are no longer relevant to Christians living in the New Covenant era…”

View Original Article

*This is Charles Stanley's, pastor First Baptist of Atlanta, son. :(

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you literally believe in the Bible you are not real popular out here in California and are called a bigot and to shut up. But then I have never been real popular anyway since none of my other views fit in here in California.

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Drjean, I seriously like your avatar there brother. US Army Okinawa 1971-1973.
15492222_1820106214874730_36045437034252977_n.jpg

Upvote 0