Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Deade here. Please pray for me and my ministry. I have authored two published books and started months ago on my website ministry [see my profile for site name]. A cult group didn't like what I wrote and have been trying to discredit me. They are having a little success but Yeshua and I will press forward. Persecuted for the word's sake. Praise the Lord! Remember, that's a blessing.

It has taken it toll on my health. I just did 10 days in the hospital with pneumonia. Pray for my health also, please! I may lose a few battles, but the Lord will win the war.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for Deade. We pray for his full healing from pneumonia. Also we pray you protect him from any wrongful discredit. If his writings are to your glory, then bless and use them in the lives of many to draw them to Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks to you all for your prayers.

7073.gif

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Deade here. Please pray for me and my ministry. I have authored two published books and started months ago on my website ministry [see my profile for site name]. A cult group didn't like what I wrote and have been trying to discredit me. They are having a little success but Yeshua and I will press forward. Persecuted for the word's sake. Praise the Lord! Remember, that's a blessing.

It has taken it toll on my health. I just did 10 days in the hospital with pneumonia. Pray for my health also, please! I may lose a few battles, but the Lord will win the war.

Yes I will pray for you and will have to check out your work. I follow a few Apologists like David Wood / Acts 17 Apologetics on You-tube.

Is the persecution basically stuff like trying to demonetize you or de-platform you? I tend to read of that going on to a lot of people in ministry, as well as alternative media.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0