John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't go on message boards and tell lies that I had a vision - or that my dreams have any spiritual significance - or as others have said, that God speaks to them AUDIBLY - or they know the specific dates when events are going to happen - or that they, or someone that they know, can speak in tongues.
If a person actually has a vision, they wouldn't go on message boards and blab about it.
If this offends you - Oh Well.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't go on message boards and tell lies that I had a vision - or that my dreams have any spiritual significance - or as others have said, that God speaks to them AUDIBLY - or they know the specific dates when events are going to happen - or that they, or someone that they know, can speak in tongues.
If a person actually has a vision, they wouldn't go on message boards and blab about it.
If this offends you - Oh Well.

Be careful that you do not blaspheme and offend the Lord when you attack His servants. God bless you brother, go in peace and do not spread discord among your brethren.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Something strange happened 2 days ago while i was reading a post about pope n Obama inviting LGBT on 23 Sept 2015. my wife who sit near me found out that her white horse pendant has been loosen out of her necklace undamaged.
exclusive-natural-white-topaz-925-sterling-silver-horse-pendant-jewelry-g44766.JPG

I checked the ring of the pendant is still ok ! and also her necklace still intact, its not possible to happen.

does it have something to do with the white horse of antichrist/1st seal to be opened soon ?

My wife wonders how this can ever happened. Is this an Omen.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH[/quote]

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Something strange happened 2 days ago while i was reading a post about pope n Obama inviting LGBT on 23 Sept 2015. my wife who sit near me found out that her white horse pendant has been loosen out of her necklace undamaged.
exclusive-natural-white-topaz-925-sterling-silver-horse-pendant-jewelry-g44766.JPG

I checked the ring of the pendant is still ok ! and also her necklace still intact, its not possible to happen.

does it have something to do with the white horse of antichrist/1st seal to be opened soon ?

My wife wonders how this can ever happened. Is this an Omen.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH
[/QUOTE]

Reading that gave me goosebumps. It could indeed be the Lord speaking to you both loud and clear about what exactly is going to happen. Look at how the Lord showed you that dream in your earlier post and it looks like you are someone who stays in prayer, searching for the will of the Lord. I think it is a sign from the Lord, as nothing is impossible with God, Creator of all things.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Reading that gave me goosebumps. It could indeed be the Lord speaking to you both loud and clear about what exactly is going to happen. Look at how the Lord showed you that dream in your earlier post and it looks like you are someone who stays in prayer, searching for the will of the Lord. I think it is a sign from the Lord, as nothing is impossible with God, Creator of all things.[/QUOTE]

i'm just a low sinner

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i'm just a low sinner

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH[/QUOTE]

Isn't it amazing how God uses the lowest among us to work through us? Humbling isn't it? God is good! :)

That song is so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

MOD HAT ON

After careful consideration, this thread
has been permanently closed by CF-Staff.

Please remember:

● Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered
off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own
personal blog.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.