"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live on the east coast and I kept hearing about a tsunami coming to the east coast, they have it in the artwork of a cathedral in NY (link below)

After the "gay marriage" ruling I asked God to show me if this tsunami was truly coming to the east coast... one morning (Sunday morning July 19, 2015) between waking and sleeping, the Lord showed me the gay flag with the USA flooding on the East Coast and the West coast. He reminded me of what he meant the rainbow to be for - a promise to never more destroy the world by flooding (read Genesis 9:8-17 ) - and showed me how the LGBT movement had used it for pride (in their sin - pride is always equated with sin in the Bible, we are told to be humble) and this misuse had profaned the name of God. He said Because they have profaned my name, this judgment would fall, and it was the east and west coast specifically because of NY and California.

The next day in real life on my way home I looked out the window and to my right up in the sky was a little rainbow. I saw it very briefly maybe 5 to 10 seconds while stopped at a light. It had not been raining. I was surprised but not really, and when I got out of the vehicle I tried to see the rainbow again but could not.

I mean, I seriously don't want any of this stuff to happen. But God will only withhold his judgment for so long. He is a just God who does not tolerate evil and he is the only God there is. He cannot possibly continue to stand by while we laud satan and hold up evil and say that it is good! He would not be God if he did that!!! The best thing we can continue to do is pray, prepare, be vigilant and continue sounding the alarm as He leads us to do. Oh boy my blood runs cold thinking about what is coming but I've been reading in Psalms lately and time and again he says he will protect the righteous and bring us through. And no matter what happens to our earthly bodies, the end result will be seeing Jesus and living with Him and His angels and our saved loved ones in heaven.

Reactions: zippy2

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I mean, I seriously don't want any of this stuff to happen. But God will only withhold his judgment for so long. He is a just God who does not tolerate evil and he is the only God there is. He cannot possibly continue to stand by while we laud satan and hold up evil and say that it is good!

justneedhelp, I probably do too.

The tsunami clouds from that video were strange, I'd never heard of them before.

I think that a tsunami might take place as a result of the second trumpet. There should be enough time to get away from the coastal areas before it hits even if you were on a bicycle. Then if your place was unaffected you could probably go back home. I don't know how closely spaced the trumpets will be but if we get a strange earthquake, I won't be hanging around the city or any coastal area for very long (big understatement).

After the devastation caused by the first four trumpets, the survivors from all around the world will fall down on their knees and pray to God. Every person alive in every nation on Earth will know that the God of the Bible is back. I would estimate a world wide religious revival will ensue lasting maybe about a year and a half then the Gospel message will stall out. That will be the "falling away" that Paul was talking about right before the "man of sin" is revealed.

Bible people at least have the advantage of knowing the chronology of the trumpets. The secular people might not have the time to get up to speed and get out of the way of God's wrath.

I agree with everything that you say, the "gay marriage" ruling just has the feel of the last straw on top of everything else. But if we are at that point in time again just like in the days of Noah and just like in the days of Lot, then we are on the final approach to a day that the Father has fixed from before the foundation of the universe. The appointed time of the end was predetermined when the celestial bodies were put into motion.

In Genesis 9 God promised:

"never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth".

A tsunami?, I wouldn't worry about water this time.

"I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh.
And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh."

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
justneedhelp, I probably do too.

The tsunami clouds from that video were strange, I'd never heard of them before.

I think that a tsunami might take place as a result of the second trumpet. There should be enough time to get away from the coastal areas before it hits even if you were on a bicycle. Then if your place was unaffected you could probably go back home. I don't know how closely spaced the trumpets will be but if we get a strange earthquake, I won't be hanging around the city or any coastal area for very long (big understatement).

After the devastation caused by the first four trumpets, the survivors from all around the world will fall down on their knees and pray to God. Every person alive in every nation on Earth will know that the God of the Bible is back. I would estimate a world wide religious revival will ensue lasting maybe about a year and a half then the Gospel message will stall out. That will be the "falling away" that Paul was talking about right before the "man of sin" is revealed.

Bible people at least have the advantage of knowing the chronology of the trumpets. The secular people might not have the time to get up to speed and get out of the way of God's wrath.

I agree with everything that you say, the "gay marriage" ruling just has the feel of the last straw on top of everything else. But if we are at that point in time again just like in the days of Noah and just like in the days of Lot, then we are on the final approach to a day that the Father has fixed from before the foundation of the universe. The appointed time of the end was predetermined when the celestial bodies were put into motion.

In Genesis 9 God promised:

"never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth".

A tsunami?, I wouldn't worry about water this time.

"I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh.
And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh."

Yes, the tsunami clouds in the video were definitely strange, and I found it ominous that in the artwork of the cathedral it shows the waves crashing over the city. I mean, those skyscrapers are pretty tall and where I live would be taken out even before that wave were to reach those skyscrapers.

I was watching this video (link below) from Jonathan Cahn earlier today and discovered that NYC is the very place where this country first became a nation! On Sept. 23 the Pope and Obama will be meeting to make an agreement on something (wish I had the article in front of me right now, I can link it if you like) and during September the new plan for the UN called "The 2030 Agenda" will be discussed and globablly, it does not bode well... and they'll be meeting in NYC...

I am going to just be praying a lot for God's guidance as to what He wants me and my family to do. I know that the whole earth definitely won't go down in floods again as God is faithful to His promises, but there are parts of the world that have been experiencing severe flooding and even tsunamis within the past few years and these are warnings from God. Those who don't know God are those who need the most prayer for an outpouring of a spirit of repentance because if believers perish we are just going to go home, but for the unbeliever it is an entirely different story :(

I keep hearing prophecies about an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will occur as a great shaking that is felt world wide stirs people's hearts and brings them to repentance/conviction and this outpouring is what I pray for. You're right, this will probably be followed by the great falling away predicted in the Bible.

It's the "gay marriage" ruling and then in addition to that, to add yet another straw to that camel's back, the USA is turning its back on Israel, therefore removing its protection and further opening Israel up to attack. The Lord is most certainly not pleased with this nation, and how can He be? I can barely look at what's on TV without being assailed by the filth that is on the screen... and this is what our children see!!! What chance do they have? :(

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm honestly not truly sure and I really hope and pray that it won't happen at all. I saw a double rainbow in the sky yesterday as I stepped out of the store with my sister, it had been raining a bit before we'd gone in. The double rainbow was huge, stretching from the North to the South, a perfect arc. I know that yesterday was Elul 29, the last day of the year on God's calendar, the Hebrew Calendar, so today starts a new year on God's calendar. There is something called a Shemitah cycle that happens every 7 years, and it is detailed in Leviticus 25-27. It's supposed to be a year of blessings for nations that are obedient to God, but for nations that are disobedient to God it is a year of punishment and judgment. There is also something called a Jubilee or Year of Jubilee that happens every 49 years. This too is biblical though I don't have the exact reference for it.

We have been highly disobedient to God across the face of this earth, and especially in the USA as we have turned further and further from Him who has blessed us throughout our history. In return for His blessings we continued with the practice of slavery though this nation gained its freedom early on, in 1776. Because we were disobedient to God in keeping the evil practice of slavery, this disobedience brought the Civil War to this nation. In 1973 we legalized abortion, sanctioning the murder of millions of innocent pre-born children, evilly and falsely calling it "a woman's right to choose". We have pushed God and prayer out of schools, so much so that students even get suspended now for bringing Bibles to school or for saying "God bless you" or "bless you" when someone sneezes. Yet books about homosexuality, witchcraft, and stupid nonsense books about princes & princesses are okay. Not only that, but most recently, in June, the Supreme Court "legalized" "gay marriage", something that they have absolutely no right to do as they are not a legislative body.

From other visions and prophecies I have heard from other people, it seems that this tsunami may occur before the end of 2015, maybe even before this month is over. I pray that this is not the case and will not happen at all. If you go to YouTube and type in "tsunami East Coast" you will find others who have had similar visions as well.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hum... A woman has a "vision"...

There was another woman who had a "vision" in 1830 and her idea was molded into a doctrine that spread like a virus through the evangelical Church.

Oh... No... Here we go again...

Joel 2:28-29

The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit

28e “And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams,
and your young men shall see visions.
29Even on the male and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joel 2:28-29

The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit

28e “And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams,
and your young men shall see visions.
29Even on the male and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit.

Well, you have got the scripture to support it, but how do we know it is not like Margaret Macdonald's vision?

What is the proof test of anyone who claims to have a vision?

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, you have got the scripture to support it, but how do we know it is not like Margaret Macdonald's vision?

Honey listen, I'm just sharing what the Lord told me. I am not saying this is set in stone, and I have repeatedly said that I DO NOT want this to happen. If it does not happen then THANK GOD. What we can do is pray and call upon God's mercy. Isn't that what I have stated above? Is that not our Christian duty? I am not God, I am only His servant, His follower, and I am only sharing what He shared with me. We serve a God who hears us when we pray and who acts upon our prayers Deuteronomy 4:7. What we need to be doing is praying for His mercy & forgiveness because we have worked iniquity upon the face of this earth, there is no denying that. Just one example: http://www.numberofabortions.com/.

Read & share the link below please.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/national-weekend-of-prayer-sept-18-20.7907874/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Watch this, I had nothing to do with the people who made this YouTube video:

Also, go to YouTube and search East Coast Tsunami, there are many people who have had similar visions, both male & female.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honey listen, I'm just sharing what the Lord told me. I am not saying this is set in stone, and I have repeatedly said that I DO NOT want this to happen. If it does not happen then THANK GOD. What we can do is pray and call upon God's mercy. Isn't that what I have stated above? Is that not our Christian duty? I am not God, I am only His servant, His follower, and I am only sharing what He shared with me. We serve a God who hears us when we pray and who acts upon our prayers Deuteronomy 4:7. What we need to be doing is praying for His mercy & forgiveness because we have worked iniquity upon the face of this earth, there is no denying that. Just one example: http://www.numberofabortions.com/.

Read & share the link below please.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/national-weekend-of-prayer-sept-18-20.7907874/

I hope you will forgive me for being skeptical. It is in my nature, as a retired science teacher.

Now I am going to turn on a dime and tell you something I learned during my science teacher days.

There is a natural phenomenon that could wipe out much of the east coast of the U.S.

There is a volcano on La Palma Island named Cumbre Vieja. A number of geologists have studied the instability of the volcano in recent years. It is theoretically possible that one whole side of the mountain could slide into the ocean in one large event and produce a Mega Tsunami.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're forgiven and thank you so much for posting this. There is a lot of talk going on about Planet X or Nibiru, which I'm not convinced exists. This theory about this unstable volcano makes a lot of sense. Jesus says that there will be earthquakes and all types of destruction coming upon the face of the earth in these last days, and there is already evidence of this happening. The last few decades have seen increasing numbers of volcanoes, and I just read an article a few days ago about two volcanoes in a South American country erupting simultaneously. What are the odds of that happening? NASA has been getting together with other countries, apparently to bomb asteroids that may enter the earth's atmosphere. Even they are aware of things that will be coming in the last days. There has been sign upon sign, from secular sources as well as from the Bible, from the Lord God Himself as He awakens His people to the times that we are living in. It is midnight on His clock, time is extremely short. We just entered into a new year on God's calendar, coming to the seventh year in a cycle detailed in Leviticus 25-27. It is God's Jubilee year as well, and we must wake up and pay attention to the signs, ask Him for knowledge concerning the times we are living in, lest we be caught unawares.

"La Palma is going to collapse into the Atlantic. It's not a question of if." That's the last few words of the video. They say how Miami and New York are areas that are at risk. How many movies have been produced that depict New York underwater? I can only think of the movies The Day after Tomorrow & 2012 right now, but there are other shows and movies that depict major catastrophes hitting the city as well. These are all the messages of the elite to the people as they show us what they are planning to do. If we don't know it by now, we must become aware of the fact that the elite are working to forward their satanic agenda and open up the abyss (through CERN) the same abyss that is spoken of in the book of Revelations 9:1-12. The book of Revelations also talks about a huge mountain of fire being thrown into the sea Revelations 8:8 and in Luke 21:26, we are told how men's hearts will fail them for fear. It does not require a little stretch of the imagination to think that a tsunami may be among one of these judgments to befall the earth. I tell you, seeing those rainbows was a fearful, humbling experience, and all I can do is pray for mercy. Those rainbows gave me just a small idea of the grandeur of God, they were a sign of the imminent return of Christ, a sign that God is most certainly real and very interested in what His creation is doing, a sign that He will soon judge us for the iniquities that we have wrought upon the face of the earth. But God has promised to protect His people, He has promised to bring the righteous through calamity - read Psalms 91, that is only one place where God promises to protect His people.

Listen to Benjamin Baruch, what he had to say about revelations given to him by God about the end times. This is well worth a listen if you have the time, as Benjamin talks about what God showed him will befall the church as God purifies the church in the end of days. These days are nigh upon us and we must wake up to the times we are living in.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're forgiven and thank you so much for posting this. There is a lot of talk going on about Planet X or Nibiru, which I'm not convinced exists

I hope what I say next will not get me unforgiven, but it is the truth.

The powers that be are manipulating us through our faith. All of the talk about Blood Moons, Planet X, Asteroids, etc. is meant to produce confusion. If something happens in the next few weeks or months it will most probably have been planned by the globalists, to bring about their agenda.

For example, a nuclear weapon planted inside the volcano on La Palma could make it look like a natural event.
Because of Television, most people will believe anything they see on the screen.
I am not saying nothing is going to happen, but I am saying beware of all of the nonsense we are hearing.
This is why I view things with a healthy skepticism.

Take a deep breath and get a copy of "The Atonement Clock" from Gideon. I have read the book and fell in love with it.
As a matter of fact I ordered more copies and gave them to friends last year.

He cuts through the nonsense we are hearing today and looks at God's calendar.

I told one person that if they ordered the book and did not like it, I would buy it from them.
And I would have kept my word.

It is the best little book I have ever read.

Take a look at the thread below.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/why-modern-jubilee-prophesies-are-wrong.7907264/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gentle Lamb thats a scary video

how bout this
listen at 6:10 he sounded like serious
[youtube]

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Thank you for sharing Lazarus, there are so many people who have been having these visions, God is warning His people loudly and clearly, He is not willing that any should perish 2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope what I say next will not get me unforgiven, but it is the truth.

The powers that be are manipulating us through our faith. All of the talk about Blood Moons, Planet X, Asteroids, etc. is meant to produce confusion. If something happens in the next few weeks or months it will most probably have been planned by the globalists, to bring about their agenda.

For example, a nuclear weapon planted inside the volcano on La Palma could make it look like a natural event.
Because of Television, most people will believe anything they see on the screen.
I am not saying nothing is going to happen, but I am saying beware of all of the nonsense we are hearing.
This is why I view things with a healthy skepticism.

Take a deep breath and get a copy of "The Atonement Clock" from Gideon. I have read the book and fell in love with it.
As a matter of fact I ordered more copies and gave them to friends last year.

He cuts through the nonsense we are hearing today and looks at God's calendar.

I told one person that if they ordered the book and did not like it, I would buy it from them.
And I would have kept my word.

It is the best little book I have ever read.

Take a look at the thread below.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/why-modern-jubilee-prophesies-are-wrong.7907264/

I completely agree that the globalists and elite are working to use our faith against us, this is why it is important to pray for knowledge and discernment and why it is so important to stay rooted in Jesus Christ, the vine of life John 15:5. Maybe we are in the year of Jubilee, maybe we are not. But I do believe that God is greater than any deception of the enemy and He will not steer His people wrong or deceive them with false visions and prophecies. I cannot tell you the number of people I have seen who have had dreams and visions of what is to come. There are even videos on YouTube of babies, 2 yrs old, little older little younger some of them, who talk about Abba coming down. The USA has called judgment down upon itself as well with the "gay marriage" ruling. I sat in class in July, asking God if these things were really going to happen and He said to me, just as in the video above from Another Lazarus it starts with the words, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man." He has promised not to destroy the WHOLE earth by way of a flood, but He didn't say He wouldn't destroy parts of it by flooding. Again, the best thing to do is get into prayer and into the Word of God and ask for His guidance to discern that which is true or not concerning the times in which we live. Our Father God will never never never steer us wrong or into deception.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I completely agree that the globalists and elite are working to use our faith against us, this is why it is important to pray for knowledge and discernment and why it is so important to stay rooted in Jesus Christ, the vine of life John 15:5. Maybe we are in the year of Jubilee, maybe we are not. But I do believe that God is greater than any deception of the enemy and He will not steer His people wrong or deceive them with false visions and prophecies. I cannot tell you the number of people I have seen who have had dreams and visions of what is to come. There are even videos on YouTube of babies, 2 yrs old, little older little younger some of them, who talk about Abba coming down. The USA has called judgment down upon itself as well with the "gay marriage" ruling. I sat in class in July, asking God if these things were really going to happen and He said to me, just as in the video above from Another Lazarus it starts with the words, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man." He has promised not to destroy the WHOLE earth by way of a flood, but He didn't say He wouldn't destroy parts of it by flooding. Again, the best thing to do is get into prayer and into the Word of God and ask for His guidance to discern that which is true or not concerning the times in which we live. Our Father God will never never never steer us wrong or into deception.

I am not attempting to hurt your feelings. However, the posting of personal visions/prophecy is not permitted in this part of the forum.

The policy is found below.

....................................................................................

Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
Please check each forum's Statement of Purpose thread for any additional guidelines related to these controversial topics.
Abortion, adultery, premarital sex, and marijuana use may be discussed, but encouraging participation in these activities is not allowed. Illegal activities may not be encouraged or promoted*.
Homosexuality may not be promoted* on CF. Same sex marriage may be discussed from a political, legal, historical, and civil rights point of view in the American Politics and Christian Current Affairs forums. Homosexuality and SSM may be discussed in the Congregational forums according to each forums' guidelines in their Statement of Purpose. Homosexuality and SSM may be discussed, without promotion*, in the Struggles with Sexuality and Ask a Chaplain forums solely for the purpose of seeking support with struggles overcoming same-sex attractions, and homosexual issues. Members may not promote* homosexuality or same sex marriage in their profiles.
Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed.
Please do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.
● Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own personal blog.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last night i had a dream where i saw the continent of US from the air and God showed me a mass movement of people somehow like to the north part, just like army of ants whose nests destroyed by water.
rsXSr5S.jpg

Z3450821-Army_ants-SPL.jpg

I have no idea what shall happen but thanks to Father Yahuvah, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit for the warning.

Jesus Yahushua bless u all HalleluYAH

Wow, oh my... Amen, thank God for the revelation and thank you so much for sharing Lazarus. That's so funny that you mentioned the ants, because yesterday at the Day of Awe Prayer Conference, Lyn Leahz was talking about how God one day was saying to her that to Him we are smaller than the little ants we see crawling around on the ground, yet He concerns Himself with each and every one of us. God sends so many dreams and visions and gives so many revelations before He sends judgment. He is so merciful and has been so merciful. My spirit was so heavy last night I prayed but later after praying I started crying at one point, it's all so much to think of. I just keep thinking of the number of people who will perish unsaved. This is the most heartbreaking part :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.