Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let’s take a walk through Hebrews. For God has said, Our conscience, who we are is purged from dead works; sin, acts that cause death to serve the Living God. 9:14 For it was not possible for those sacrifices of the Old Covenant they did every year to take away sin. 10::4 Because if it were, would they not have ceased to be offered?

But now once at the end He has perfected forever them whom are sanctified, purged. 10:14 This perfectness the Holy Ghost has also testified wherein He saith, I will put my Laws in their hearts and in their minds will I write them. 10:16 As He has said before, the Word is nigh thee, in thy heart and in thy mouth that you may do it. For We are new creation in Christ Jesus, behold all is new and of God. A new and living way has been consecrated for us through the veil that is His flesh into the Holiest into the presence of God.10:19

So let us HOLD fast this profession of faith WITHOUT wavering. That we are sanctified and perfected. Let us consider, observe one another, provoking unto love and good works. Exhorting, imploring, entreating and comforting one another as we see the Day of Judgement approaching.10:25

For, because of that we have received, that which God has done for us. If we are sinning willfully, continuing in sin after we have relieved the knowledge of this truth. That we are sanctified and perfected by Christ through God’s Spirit. For it is He that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure.

If we reject Him and the prodding of His Spirit, that still small voice and continue in sin there remains no more sacrifice for sin. Only a certain fearful looking forward to judgement and the fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries, those whom are sinning willfully.10:26,27

Know you not they whom despised Moses Law died without mercy. Of how much sorer punishment shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he WAS sanctified and perfected, cleanse by the blood of Jesus and having His laws put in the heart and mind an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace. His working in the heart and mind?10:29

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. For Vengeance belongeth unto God and He Shall Judge HIS PEOPLE.10:30,31

My friend Cast not away you confidence in all God has done for you. We whom are illuminated, enlightened partakers of the Holy Ghost. Having received the knowledge of the truth and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world to come have need of patience, joyfully enduring through all this evil. Knowing THAT AFTER WE HAVE DONE THE WILL OF GOD we might receive the promise. 10:33-36

But we are not of those whom draw back unto perdition, destruction. This whom are sinning willfully, having fallen away, but are those whom believe to the saving of the soul. For we live by faith not by sight. And faith cometh by hearing and hearing cometh by the word of God, His Law, His word in our hearts and minds. For it is He that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure. For He is in us and we are in Him that the world might believe. 10:38,39

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
Hebrews 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Hebrews 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Hebrews 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Hebrews 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)
Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Hebrews 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Hebrews 10:35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So let us HOLD fast this profession of faith WITHOUT wavering. That we are sanctified and perfected.

In the Fathers sight, Jesus has taken away our sin. In that sense, we are perfect.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟374,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let’s take a walk through Hebrews. For God has said, Our conscience, who we are is purged from dead works; sin, acts that cause death to serve the Living God. 9:14 For it was not possible for those sacrifices of the Old Covenant they did every year to take away sin. 10::4 Because if it were, would they not have ceased to be offered?

But now once at the end He has perfected forever them whom are sanctified, purged. 10:14 This perfectness the Holy Ghost has also testified wherein He saith, I will put my Laws in their hearts and in their minds will I write them. 10:16 As He has said before, the Word is nigh thee, in thy heart and in thy mouth that you may do it. For We are new creation in Christ Jesus, behold all is new and of God. A new and living way has been consecrated for us through the veil that is His flesh into the Holiest into the presence of God.10:19

So let us HOLD fast this profession of faith WITHOUT wavering. That we are sanctified and perfected. Let us consider, observe one another, provoking unto love and good works. Exhorting, imploring, entreating and comforting one another as we see the Day of Judgement approaching.10:25

For, because of that we have received, that which God has done for us. If we are sinning willfully, continuing in sin after we have relieved the knowledge of this truth. That we are sanctified and perfected by Christ through God’s Spirit. For it is He that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure.

If we reject Him and the prodding of His Spirit, that still small voice and continue in sin there remains no more sacrifice for sin. Only a certain fearful looking forward to judgement and the fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries, those whom are sinning willfully.10:26,27

Know you not they whom despised Moses Law died without mercy. Of how much sorer punishment shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he WAS sanctified and perfected, cleanse by the blood of Jesus and having His laws put in the heart and mind an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace. His working in the heart and mind?10:29

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. For Vengeance belongeth unto God and He Shall Judge HIS PEOPLE.10:30,31

My friend Cast not away you confidence in all God has done for you. We whom are illuminated, enlightened partakers of the Holy Ghost. Having received the knowledge of the truth and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world to come have need of patience, joyfully enduring through all this evil. Knowing THAT AFTER WE HAVE DONE THE WILL OF GOD we might receive the promise. 10:33-36

But we are not of those whom draw back unto perdition, destruction. This whom are sinning willfully, having fallen away, but are those whom believe to the saving of the soul. For we live by faith not by sight. And faith cometh by hearing and hearing cometh by the word of God, His Law, His word in our hearts and minds. For it is He that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure. For He is in us and we are in Him that the world might believe. 10:38,39

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
Hebrews 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Hebrews 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Hebrews 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Hebrews 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)
Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Hebrews 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Hebrews 10:35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
Grammatically speaking verse 26 is being spoken in the indicative mood. That means that is being stated as a fact. And that fact is if we are sinning willfully after we receive the knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin. If there is no more sacrifice for sins what is there?

No point in trying to answer that, the writer through God tells us. He through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit tells those whom are sinning willfully, who now have no sacrifice for sin that what they shall expect, await, look for is judgement and a fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries, those whom are sinning willfully and have no more sacrifice for sin.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of Living God. So let’s not be an adversary. Those whom drawback, those whom are sinning willfully unto perdition, destruction through His fiery indignation and be devoured.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟374,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the Fathers sight, Jesus has taken away our sin. In that sense, we are perfect.
Little children BE NOT DECEIVED, he that doeth righteousness is righteous, EVEN as He is righteous. He that sins is of the devil.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Little children BE NOT DECEIVED, he that doeth righteousness is righteous, EVEN as He is righteous. He that sins is of the devil.
And we all have sin....so...

• Agree
Reactions: Hillsage
Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Grammatically speaking verse 26 is being spoken in the indicative mood. That means that is being stated as a fact. And that fact is if we are sinning willfully after we receive the knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin. If there is no more sacrifice for sins what is there?

No point in trying to answer that, the writer through God tells us. He through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit tells those whom are sinning willfully, who now have no sacrifice for sin that what they shall expect, await, look for is judgement and a fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries, those whom are sinning willfully and have no more sacrifice for sin.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of Living God. So let’s not be an adversary. Those whom drawback, those whom are sinning willfully unto perdition, destruction through His fiery indignation and be devoured.
Here's my input. There is no more 'a TEMPORAL sacrifice' from us to escape the TEMPORAL consequence OF sins we commit here and now. If I gamble my finances can be stolen, if I commit adultery my marriage can die, if I do drugs my health can be destroyed. But none that negates the sacrifice Jesus paid for concerning the ETERNAL consequence for our sins.

I have never been able to maintain 'a salvation' I was never good enough to obtain, in the first place. But I will go to heaven, just the same.

I'll just stop with that opening comment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums