Perception comes from possessing different perspectives...

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,907.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I visited my psychiatrist yesterday and he said I had a split personality with two perspectives on life. Then he charged me $150. I paid him $75 and told him to get the other idiot to pay the rest!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I visited my psychiatrist yesterday and he said I had a split personality with two perspectives on life. Then he charged me $150. I paid him $75 and told him to get the other idiot to pay the rest!
You have an excellent sense of humor, sir, made me laugh...

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perception comes from possessing different perspectives...

Actually, the greatest thing that comes out of perceiving different perspectives is love, understanding, non-judgmental attitudes, consideration, peace, the fruit of the Holy Spirit, the unity of the body of Christ... Much more profound statement than most are even ready for.

Adam had all perspectives, like God, he got them from all the "life" around him... Saying to himself perhaps, "He is like... This or that..." Gaining perspectives... God Bless!

Not sure where you got this one from, but I guess so, yeah : )

My first answer was in reference to understanding the many different personalities we are given by God, and the multitude of different callings and purposes He created us for, both in this life and the next.

Ask me again in eternity, Neogaia, and we'll have a laugh witnessing the beauty of this truth lived out as a reality.

Cool thread, bro.
HiH

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Actually, the greatest thing that comes out of perceiving different perspectives is love, understanding, non-judgmental attitudes, consideration, peace, love, the fruit of the Holy Spirit, the unity of the body of Christ... Much more profound statement than most are even ready for.

It ends and is wrapped up in that, that's one of the last revelations, "Love"... I am finding out, (peace, joy (your strength))...

Not sure where you got this one from, but I guess so, yeah : )

Nations and leaders of nations likened unto animals (beasts) but each different, which represents one aspect or some aspects of God and perfected man...

My first answer was in reference to understanding the many different personalities we are given by God, and the multitude of different callings and purposes He created us for, both in this life and eternity.

Ask me again in eternity, Neogaia, and we'll have a laugh witnessing the beauty of this truth lived out as a reality.

Cool thread, bro.
HiH

Thanks...

Peace, God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Also men were like tree's, plants and crops,

Don't know if were meant to see that way though, it could have consequences...

Mark 8:24, lends creedence to the theory that it might be a different kind of sight resulting from it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is one major thing God has shown me in the last 3 years......the answer. And the answer is: BOTH.

You are correct. I have lost my weak beliefs in "absolute truth" in many matters. When I earnestly seek the answer to which view is correct, the Father consistently tells me that it is both.
The difference is PERSPECTIVE. Change your point of view looking at a subject and everything changes.

God is closely working with every one of us. We seek, we find and follow. Often we disagree with others and push the issue from OUR points of view. How foolish.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Star Trek TNG, "Journey's end"...

Wesley Crusher, meets and Indian or Native American, who takes him on a journey, involving their spiritual beleifs, takes him into a "Habbuck" or Holy, sacred place where he has and goes on a "vision quest" with him, and The man talking to Wesley said, was shown a habbuck of the other man's, and their were symbols for animals, and for people groups, And Wesley noticed some of these symbols and said, "that one looks like the federation, that one like a klingon, and the man said to him, "The spirit fedration, klingon, vulcans, feregi come to us just as easily the spirit of the lion, wolf, cyote, bear come to us, just like the spirit of the federation, klingon, vulcan, ferengi do... Then he says "Their is no difference." meaning they are the "same" essentially...

Fallen man, or angel (demon) has a spirit that is one or some of these, but not "all"... Only God, or one who is like God, is "all"... The animal symbolisms in the Bible represnting kingdoms and now, nations, are no different from being beasts, until all these perspectives are gained, and you can see like God does...

Is anyone following me...???

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Star Trek TNG, "Journey's end"...

Wesley Crusher, meets and Indian or Native American, who takes him on a journey, involving their spiritual beleifs, takes him into a "Habbuck" or Holy, sacred place where he has and goes on a "vision quest" with him, and The man talking to Wesley said, was shown a habbuck of the other man's, and their were symbols for animals, and for people groups, And Wesley noticed some of these symbols and said, "that one looks like the federation, that one like a klingon, and the man said to him, "The spirit fedration, klingon, vulcans, feregi come to us just as easily the spirit of the lion, wolf, cyote, bear come to us, just like the spirit of the federation, klingon, vulcan, ferengi do... Then he says "Their is no difference." meaning they are the "same" essentially...

Fallen man, or angel (demon) has a spirit that is one or some of these, but not "all"... Only God, or one who is like God, is "all"... The animal symbolisms in the Bible represnting kingdoms and now, nations, are no different from being beasts, until all these perspectives are gained, and you can see like God does...

Is anyone following me...???

God Bless!
These perspectives are gained, by projecting yourself onto/into them, so that, you and it are essentially joining and are "one" till you are no longer watching, or stop projecting (mark of what the world says is mental disorder), and your not longer projecting anymore... Also known as putting yourself in someone else's shoes and walking a mile or two with them...

You know your doing it, when you "feel" everything, they feel in the fantasy, some say, delusion... But, it also what is known as "empathy" or being empathic...

And it's not just animals, it all life, even all non-life and all or anything made up of matter or material...

It is linked to something spirits do...

Anyone following...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
These perspectives are gained, by projecting yourself onto/into them, so that, you and it are essentially joining and are "one" till you are no longer watching, or stop projecting (mark of what the world says is mental disorder), and your not longer projecting anymore... Also known as putting yourself in someone else's shoes and walking a mile or two with them...

You know your doing it, when you "feel" everything, they feel in the fantasy, some say, delusion... But, it also what is known as "empathy" or being impathic...

And it's not just animals, it all life, even all non-life and all or anything made up of matter or material...

It is linked to something spirits do...

Anyone following...?

God Bless!

You do this with people also, you project on/into people and characters also, and it's like your literally them, and your stuck in someone or something that may or may not actually be you...and people are like several but not all beasts and animals at the time usually, but, not "all"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.