Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,677.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have met several people who have amazing gifts, there is a guy at my other church (Grace Chapel in E-Town) who sees auras around people, he can tell if you have something wrong with you just by looking at you. If you have an aura around your leg that means pain in your leg. At first I was not sure if his gifts were from God but I am now convinced they are, he ministered to me several times and I got healed!

There was another guy at the same church that had the same gift, they both saw the same thing without communicating with eachother. He had had this gift since he was a little boy, he had always had it!

This guy was seeing auras around people even as a child, one time he asked his mother as a little boy what the colors meant, his mother freaked and took him to the hospital to have him looked at. The gift left while he was in the ER and they discharged him, then when he got home the gift came back. Later in life he realized the gift was from God and also realized that the auras meant something, he could tell if someone was sick or injured depending on the aura.

Reactions: Berserk

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This guy was seeing auras around people even as a child,
They are most likely aware of what is unconscious for most people. There is a camera that can take photos of the light that surrounds people. Different colors of light means different gifts and abilities.
    • Red: desire, vitality, action, competition, struggle, leadership, courageous, adventurous.
    • Orange: creativity, confidence, open, friendly, intuition.
    • Yellow: sunny, bright, cheerful, optimism, organization, hope.
    • Green: perseverance, growth, patient, self-assured, dedication, ambitious.
    • Blue: loyalty, trust empathetic, dreamer, sensitive, intuitive, unity, peace, love, affection.
  • Violet or Purple: unconventional, charisma, charm, playful, compassionate.
image-3-1-400x585.jpg

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have met several people who have amazing gifts, there is a guy at my other church (Grace Chapel in E-Town) who sees auras around people, he can tell if you have something wrong with you just by looking at you. If you have an aura around your leg that means pain in your leg. At first I was not sure if his gifts were from God but I am now convinced they are, he ministered to me several times and I got healed!

There was another guy at the same church that had the same gift, they both saw the same thing without communicating with eachother. He had had this gift since he was a little boy, he had always had it!

This guy was seeing auras around people even as a child, one time he asked his mother as a little boy what the colors meant, his mother freaked and took him to the hospital to have him looked at. The gift left while he was in the ER and they discharged him, then when he got home the gift came back. Later in life he realized the gift was from God and also realized that the auras meant something, he could tell if someone was sick or injured depending on the aura.
I think you posted this about three months ago. If you want to still focus on this then feel free. Jesus Christ of Nazareth never mentioned auras. The supernatural,( if that is what it it) is not always from the Kingdom of God.
Blessings.

Reactions: Terri Dactyl
Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married

It sounds demonic. That’s not a gift from God. Devils can produce a false healing.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I believe God gives people gifts that cannot be explained! I heard of a woman who saw angels behind the choir spreading their wings during church praise - she said they were very tall. No one else saw them. I cannot say that is not true.

When I was experiencing an inability to fall into REM sleep, half wake and half sleep, I kept seeing angels. These were not dreams. These angels were also very tall. They provided some healing to me during that time.

When I was a little girl, 9 years old, I wanted to run away from home and I asked God for a sign. I pointed to a spot on the wall and told God to let a red light shine if the answer is yes, and let a blue light shine if the answer is no. I went to sleep and in the morning, I turned the lamp on, and the lightbulb blew out, and a big bright blue light shined on the very spot I pointed to. I knew my answer was no!

I use to dream events, and immediately upon waking, those same exact events would play out in real life - identical to the dream to the letter. Same people. Same words. Same actions. I didn’t know what you make of it.

I had a dream one night of a extremely bright light. The light was a warning of someone’s death. But I was dreaming the light. I became scared in the dream, because the light was too bright and not normal for a dream, so I told myself in my dream to wake up. I started talking to myself in my own dream telling myself to don’t go into the light - I was saying in a panic, wake up, wake up, wake up now, don’t go into the light; while my friend was saying go on, go on, go on into the light it’s beautiful. But I wouldn’t listen and finally woke myself up and knew right away what I was dreaming? The dream was about my friend - I always felt angels around my friend. He was a beautiful person; when he would leave me after a meeting, the angels lingered. When he died, the angels were everywhere all around me - like rushing wind through my soul. It was indescribably amazing.

So we don’t know; the Holy Spirit is Mighty and Powerful, and we can’t conceive all the beauty of God.

When I was a child, God rocked me to sleep through a vibration that was so powerful, but peaceful and loving. I was not treated so well as a child, and I believe God was comforting me at that time.

God does give children special gifts. He does not take those gifts away.

Upvote 0

Agra man

May 16, 2023
Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard of this aura thing before and heard of it functioning in different ways. sometimes not even just colors I have heard of it being used to discern the type of gifting a person walks in or a representation of their peprsonality some have even spoken of seeing flocks of feathers coming from people. Me I see things but when it comes to what I suppose could be an aura of a person I sense and feel it instead.

There was one time I was at walmart at the pharmacy waiting in line to pay and a man goes up to the counter to pay for his stuff. The mans entire body was scared and burned like he had been in something horrific but the life that could be felt coming from this man and I was at least seven feet away I mean it was unlike anything I have ever encountered before or since.

I don't know how many here have felt life being poured into them or felt it coming from someone but it is not something you can easily explain and it is not a common thing either.

I also on another forum was being harrassed by two people in particular you mention anything having to do with the spirit of God or anything other than sola scripture it triggers them. I have gotten to know the flow of the spirit as if it is second nature and I have this way of sensing peoples aura or state of being in the words they write and I told them as I was trying to reason with these people that they felt dry to me.

They had no idea what I was talking about even to me I wasn't sure why I said that other than the fact it was as if they quenched the spirit in them or they needed to drink from his waters I couldn't sense him at all. Not that he wasn't in them I think he was because otherwise I wouldn't have called it dry meaning it can be refreshed.

Upvote 0

Agra man

May 16, 2023
Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe God gives people gifts that cannot be explained! I heard of a woman who saw angels behind the choir spreading their wings during church praise - she said they were very tall. No one else saw them. I cannot say that is not true.

When I was experiencing an inability to fall into REM sleep, half wake and half sleep, I kept seeing angels. These were not dreams. These angels were also very tall. They provided some healing to me during that time.

When I was a little girl, 9 years old, I wanted to run away from home and I asked God for a sign. I pointed to a spot on the wall and told God to let a red light shine if the answer is yes, and let a blue light shine if the answer is no. I went to sleep and in the morning, I turned the lamp on, and the lightbulb blew out, and a big bright blue light shined on the very spot I pointed to. I knew my answer was no!

I use to dream events, and immediately upon waking, those same exact events would play out in real life - identical to the dream to the letter. Same people. Same words. Same actions. I didn’t know what you make of it.

I had a dream one night of a extremely bright light. The light was a warning of someone’s death. But I was dreaming the light. I became scared in the dream, because the light was too bright and not normal for a dream, so I told myself in my dream to wake up. I started talking to myself in my own dream telling myself to don’t go into the light - I was saying in a panic, wake up, wake up, wake up now, don’t go into the light; while my friend was saying go on, go on, go on into the light it’s beautiful. But I wouldn’t listen and finally woke myself up and knew right away what I was dreaming? The dream was about my friend - I always felt angels around my friend. He was a beautiful person; when he would leave me after a meeting, the angels lingered. When he died, the angels were everywhere all around me - like rushing wind through my soul. It was indescribably amazing.

So we don’t know; the Holy Spirit is Mighty and Powerful, and we can’t conceive all the beauty of God.

When I was a child, God rocked me to sleep through a vibration that was so powerful, but peaceful and loving. I was not treated so well as a child, and I believe God was comforting me at that time.

God does give children special gifts. He does not take those gifts away.
You know I don't know why but I feel like there is a word that is used by God for people like you
If it is a real word or just how God feels about you when I read your testimony all I could think of you was jealously guarded or encompassed in his wings

I just get the sense with you in particular he keeps you very close at all times very protective of you

• Friendly
Reactions: biblelesson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
First Corinthians chapter 2 and ephesians are 3 . Different gifts and abilities and spirtual discernment.

The holy spirit is needed. Christian people have different gifts and abilities. We don't have the same gifts.
My mentor, pastor Arnold murray. Once said, of Christian who has discernment to detect kenites.

There is earthy gifts. Like Michael Jordan. One in ten billion.
Movie rain man. Dustin Hoffman played a severely disabled person. I understand based on true story. He was genius on math numbers.
God can use Christian people who have disabilities. Moses had disability.

My gift is analyzing and spirtual discernment. I have holy spirit. Its gift from God. Of course the Credit goes to Jesus.

Upvote 0