People who prophesy in His name but judge are not doing what Jesus says

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
He who says he has no sin lies and does not practice truth. The bible says he who judges his brother judges the law. You can’t exclude anyone living to try to say they did not measure up and it is too late for them that is not what Jesus says.

If you want to take God place and say there is anyone that it is too late to be saved you are going against Jesus commandments which says not to judge any soul to hell.

Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent to stop sinning and choose not to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: IoanC

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He who says he has no sin lies and does not practice truth bible says he who judges his brother judges the law you can’t exclude anyone living to try to say they did not measure up and it is too late for them that is not what Jesus says if you want to take God place and say there is anyone that it is too late to be saved you are going against Jesus commandments which says not to judge any soul to hell
Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent or stop seeking and choose not to watch
You are quite correct, mike.
Our connection to the Lord is made manifest only to the extent we examine ourselves ONLY, not ANYONE else.

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
He who says he has no sin lies and does not practice truth bible says he who judges his brother judges the law you can’t exclude anyone living to try to say they did not measure up and it is too late for them that is not what Jesus says if you want to take God place and say there is anyone that it is too late to be saved you are going against Jesus commandments which says not to judge any soul to hell
Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent or stop seeking and choose not to watch
.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some full stops and commas for you. They make sentences readable. I think I agree with you, but I'm not sure.

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
Why are you not sure yes it is true we need to judge other lifestyle to focus on repenting but do you think it is ever right to judge a soul as hopeless and they can’t be saved ?

Even when God always spoke by prophets if prophet warned if others turned they would be saved.

Unless the prophet was sent to deliver news of God judgement that He would cause immediately there would be chance for repentance

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Why are you not sure yes it is true we need to judge other lifestyle to focus on repenting but do you think it is ever right to judge a soul as hopeless and they can’t be saved ? Even when God always spoke by prophets if prophet warned if others turned they would be saved and unless the prophet was sent to deliver judgement they could always turn
The reason I'm not sure is that I have trouble working out exactly what you are saying. Punctuation makes a difference.

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
Any God that allows people to become lost not of their choice not knowing not able to guide them it is unfortunate that such a God exists if He does I was just created to be persecuted by Him I don’t care how much He will be able to prove Himself worthy if He can’t now I know it is not the truth it is not my God but church God and other Christians God they choose as requiring much to do things if He does not show them and being judgemental I don’t believe He is fair and righteous and don’t believe it is true God but if it is it seems He rewards those who choose such wickedness as good

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
I think it is wrong to put burdens on people God did not say is their responsibility and I am not going to worry if I am not up to date to listen to any person who wants to be taken as teacher who teaches people must do things the bible does not say to do but I will try to be up to date only incase it may benefit me and others if anyone may say something that may convict me they are wrong condemning people for not doing what God never said to do but if God shows me something He says I need help with I can listen to those who speak such I know but many persons want to teach their own will and are not profitable and put stumbling block because they charge people for not doing what is not their responsibility to do I believe they are making up their own rules maybe because they do not know the gospel and they put stumbling blocks that can offend people to not know if they should gather with others who may not accept them and wish to judge them and do not want to preach the good news of the gospel but to judge but I believe I am already accepted by God as I do not seek to do evil and follow all I know I believe I am already accepted unless God showed me exactly what He wanted so I believe I am already accepted as I follow what He shows me and do not need to worry about those who try to not accept others to make themselves judges without moving their finger to show what they say is in scripture if they are doing so wilfully it is wrong but they may believe they are following God will to believe such is required from them because they see others have followed that who were told by others such is required who had bad will who wanted to make rules just to burden people knowing they are doing wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
Many Christians misrepresent Christianity they are not known by their love and they invent their own doctrines

Many religious Christians and other christians seem to be only interested in trying to show themselves powerful and wise to attack weakness of others to try to say others are fools to make themselves righteous if they don’t genuinely care they won’t be saved some might think such Christians are weak and really don’t believe in God of goodness but mock one for weakness in not having come to God sooner to do as much as them they worship a God they think favours the strong which is really satan they don’t know they are following but God forgives them if they do not mean evil but really think what they are doing is to serve Jesus what He is like if they are not doing it on purpose many of them judge others and teach others are not good enough or accepted that they need to do more works to be saved but actually Christians are saved by grace if they repent now and surrended to Him to commit their will to Him to seek to do what they know they should do and anything God will show them as they seek Him if God shows nothing more no one has right to say one is not accepted if one has not shown what one has not done they are already saved it is ok if they believe that but if they are doing that as they are spiteful they are evil and not saved

None of them will go to heaven if they continue that way to attack the poor if they do on purpose thinking God will ignore their deeds if they think God does not care for them to do what He said to do which is right and instead despise them and think God does not really love them but despise them and favours the strong

Jesus said take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones which is not just children but all believers who are still little and also it is not the will of your Father that one of these little ones should perish

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
Though people are wrong if they condemn and not trying to help I could be wrong so people should strive to do God will as it could be rapture is only for those who diligently sought to serve God. As I was trying to download something to my computer to install it I found I had no space so I needed to delete something I needed to find something big to delete but I didn't know if I wanted to so I opened a file a movie it was a part from movie interview with antichrist I had which talked about end times I felt it was God trying to make me aware of times we live in to preach to people to prepare

I uploaded it here

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
There are many people who make salvation difficult for others but the truth is Jesus came to save people from wrath having been justified by faith we have peace with God if we truly surrendered wanting to give our life to Him He gives salvation always as we are in that state if we are doing what we know to do as you can trust Him to guide all believers that nothing is required except what God said so our responsibility is to read word of God to do anything He personally tells us to do as He tells us to pray we are to pray to be able to execute word of God He tells us and to get strength to be commited to read word of God

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
too many teachers are deceived by their piety who choose to seek to accuse to find fault in people portraying a evil God of injustice that He is not compassionate to those who are not commited to their views to be seen not good enough those who are not following how they do because of church beliefs Jesus said smoking flax He will not quench it is about to die it is said not by Might but by My Spirit says the Lord that is that God did not require much of one efforts that He has not Himself shown one one must do a dead church can have name alive but dead hopefully that is the church which is not really trying to follow Lord seeking to keep His commandments who have a wrong view of Jesus that He does not care if person life is currently always living righteously if they think to commit big sins if they may not have chance to repent to repent if one has opportunity immediately to be safe as person may have had fair chance or many chances to not be watchful to believe it is important to struggle against private sins and to seek to give God their time as they still have opportunity to seek to get closer to Him they need to strengthen what remains to do first works so they don’t die

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
I think people try to make Christianity difficult to cause despair that if you are not as diligent in serving as them you can not be saved to turn them to despair but I think I should follow the decision of acts that if people abstain from sexual immorality things polluted by idols things strangled and blood they do well not that other things are not important they are but it is not required to earn salvation because of doing so many works. Works are to be done as much as only you know as I believe Paul said to walk according to what you attained that is what you just know to do at any time not needing to worry that you are not doing more than your current ability.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
What I find troubling is people who purposely lie and teach what is wrong to claim to be Christians. People who preach false ideas they really believe is wrong such as Calvinism or forms of Calvinism which teach God is not fair to give everyone chance to be elected because bible says Jesus will draw all peoples to Himself them being all the people who want to receive the truth and He knocks on the door of every heart for people to be open to help all people to receive the truth but people have to let Him in. They have to allow Him to help them accept the truth shown to them to open their heart to respond to His seeking them. As bible says grace of God that brings salvation appears to all men. I believe calvinists can be saved if they really believe what they teach but if they do it on purpose to stumble others then they are not Christian and could only be saved if they repented.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
I don’t believe people are saved by their own works whatever they feel they need to do to keep their salvation in tact by if they are always working even if not works God prepared and required but we are only to do the works we know God has specially prepared for us to do that He shows you they are works you would do if you are true believer otherwise you don’t believe for bible says we are not saved of works lest any should boast meaning our own efforts to obtaining salvation but true faith has works. For God does not judge by people own strength to do many works but to be doing what you know you ought to do that is required that He shows you so works He prepared.

to be lukewarm is not to be lacking in the doing of works like those who are cold it is even if you do your own works not of God that you don’t have real relationship with God to know that you need His grace in your life and think your works make you worthy.

but I do believe one should be always seeking to do more for God as with parable of the mina to win more to kingdom and I will seek to always do works then people can’t even say I am lukewarm not hot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He who says he has no sin lies and does not practice truth. The bible says he who judges his brother judges the law. You can’t exclude anyone living to try to say they did not measure up and it is too late for them that is not what Jesus says.

If you want to take God place and say there is anyone that it is too late to be saved you are going against Jesus commandments which says not to judge any soul to hell.

Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent to stop sinning and choose not to watch
Tell others the Lord’s mercy. Comfort others with the Lord’s mercy, that they may repent.

Selah

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,484.00
Faith
Christian
I do believe people have to follow God leading to do all the works Jesus has personally shown you you have to walk in so if you know better that God has convinced you something is necessary and His will then He wills for you to do it so you should but we can not judge others who were not shown clearly His will to perceive it to walk in it they are judged by what God showed but if we know more God expects more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0