kleptobismol

Contributor
Aug 28, 2004
✟12,327.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
22nd!! hehe i was just about to start one of these!!!

i mean obviously, it is necessary to have one. us special few who were born in may are smart, beautiful and very talented, and this can help us grace the world with our presence...

:D jk

i love taking final exams on my bday...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lillybug0514

Senior Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
Texas
✟10,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone ever come across someone with their same birthday? Well except for jonnylove and Nevada77;) They are both here with the same birthday

I went to a church where the girl and I were born on the same day, smae year, same town, and the hospitals were side by side :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nevada77

CHILD OF GOD
Sep 4, 2004
Victoria, B.C
✟9,733.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-NDP
lillybug0514 said:
Has anyone ever come across someone with their same birthday? Well except for jonnylove and Nevada77;) They are both here with the same birthday

I met a girl years ago and we became fast friends. after a few months of us hanging the subject of birthdays came up and it turned out that we had the same exact day only 4 years apart. :D :D :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.