England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This one is by Charles F Weigle:- 'Waiting on the LORD,for the promise given. Waiting on the LORD to send from heaven. Waiting on the LORD,by our faith receiving. Waiting in the upper room. The power! The Pentecostal power! Gives victory over sin and purity within. The power! The Pentecostal power! The power they had at Pentecost'

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This one is by Charles F Weigle:- 'Waiting on the LORD,for the promise given. Waiting on the LORD to send from heaven. Waiting on the LORD,by our faith receiving. Waiting in the upper room. The power! The Pentecostal power! Gives victory over sin and purity within. The power! The Pentecostal power! The power they had at Pentecost'
so amazing! powerful words

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'They were gathered in an upper chamber as commanded by the risen LORD and the promise of the Father,there they sought with one accord,when the Holy Ghost from heaven descended,like a rushing wind and tongues of fire. So dear LORD,we seek Thy blessing,come with glory now,our hearts inspire' (H Tee)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Let the fire fall. Let the fire fall. Let the fire from heaven fall. We are waiting and expecting,now in faith dear LORD,we call. Let the fire fall. Let the fire fall. On Thy promise we depend. From the glory of Thy presence,let the Pentecostal fire descend' (H Tee)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'As Elijah we would raise the altar for our testimony clear and true. Christ the Saaviour,loving Healer,Coming LORD,Baptiser too. Overflowing grace and full salvation,for a ruined race Thy love has planned. For this blessed revelation,for Thy written word we dare to stand' (H Tee)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Tis the covenanted promise given,to as many as the LORD shall call. To the fathers and their children,to the people one and all. So rejoicing in Thy Word unfailing,we draw nigh in faith,Thy power to know. Come O come,Thou burning Spirit,set our hearts with heavenly fire aglow' (H Tee)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'With a living coal from off Thy altar,touch our lips to swell Thy wondrous praise. To extol Thee,bless ,adore Thee and our songs of worship raise. Let the cloud of glory now descending,fill our hearts with holy ecstasy. Come in all Thy glorious fullness. Blessed Holy Spirit have Thy way' (H Tee)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what that means.....

There's a difference in hymns?
By Pentecostal hymns I think I mean those that help us to relate to the Pentecostal experience. All hymns are wonderful to me

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
By Pentecostal hymns I think I mean those that help us to relate to the Pentecostal experience. All hymns are wonderful to me

Hmmmmm....you lost me...

Nevertheless God bless you.

Carry on.

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0