England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was born in 1951 in Willesden,North London. Christianed at St Andrew's Church of England
I moved with my Mother and Father and older Brother when I was nearly 3 years old to Hemel Hempstead,Herts. I was sent to the new Presbyterian Church of England,called St Georges when I was 4,joining Cubs,Scouts,Sunday School and Bible Class. I was 14 years of age when I went to the Youth event at the Pentecostal Church and publicly confessed Christ as Saviour and Lord!

Last edited:

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Trusting Christ as my Saviour and Lord was the beginning of a new life for me. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says,'If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new!'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I had never heard of the word 'Pentecostal' but soon started enjoying the Pentecostal experience of being baptised in the Holy Spirit and speaking on other tongues!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry I missed the inception of this thread! But my goodness, what finer example of power and simplicity than in the testimony of your journey and subsequent receiving Christ as Savior through the Holy Spirit baptism of unity, and then Baptism of the Holy Spirit power!

Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I was born in 1951 in Willesden,North London. Christianed at St Andrew's Church of England
I moved with my Mother and Father and older Brother when I was nearly 3 years old to Hemel Hempstead,Herts. I was sent to the new Presbyterian Church of England,called St Georges when I was 4,joining Cubs,Scouts,Sunday School and Bible Class. I was 14 years of age when I went to the Youth event at the Pentecostal Church and publicly confessed Christ as Saviour and Lord!

Amazing. You have had a long and wonderful walk with Jesus. Many wonderful years ahead :praying:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I recommend my Saviour to all who read these words. 'Jesus is the joy of living. He:s the King of life to me. Unto Him my all I'm giving,His for evermore to be...' (Words from hymn)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I recommend my Saviour to all who read these words. 'Jesus is the joy of living. He:s the King of life to me. Unto Him my all I'm giving, His for evermore to be...' (Words from hymn)
A joy indeed. The sad fact of Jesus' own words on the condition of those who would choose not to believe, that they are un-aware of their own misery, blindness and spiritual barrenness. Lest they would turn and see that ancient invitation is just as applicable today as it ever was.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums